• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Hagglunds BV206

Blackfoot Tucker

GOLD Site Supporter
Solrus,

I see you're a new member.... Welcome.

Note the seller of the Haaglunds. It's "Jeff" or "Monster Jeff" as I call him. Typically his ads use the word "monster" in the description and he almost always embellishes the condition of what he is selling.

Ronald Reagan's famous phrase "Trust, but verify" is I think good advice if you're considering buying something (anything) from him.

Solrus

Solrus,

I see you're a new member.... Welcome.

Note the seller of the Haaglunds. It's "Jeff" or "Monster Jeff" as I call him. Typically his ads use the word "monster" in the description and he almost always embellishes the condition of what he is selling.

Ronald Reagan's famous phrase "Trust, but verify" is I think good advice if you're considering buying something (anything) from him.
Thank you sir! Noted.

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Like BFT said, all you need to do is look at the pics. The outside is now one of the best looking 206's I have seen (with the quick fresh spray of paint), but look at the "mint" interior. $46K and you don't even take the time to have someone detail/clean the 20 years of dust from sitting outside? Go Monster Go!

Solrus

Friend of mine was looking for it to upgrade from his argo centaur. But looks like it's what we say back home : to make a lollipop from stick with "brownie " ?. Not perfect translation of brownie .