• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

hacked

baldy347

My computer Tech says i've been hacked. He found two seriously destructive viruses also; worst one hidden in a file for Government supported funding of homes. Second one from adult site i've been frequenting for more than three years with no previous problems. I cannot adequately express my disgust towards anyone who willfully destroys other peoples belongings.I find the assault on my computer as violating as any intrusion on my home!
Makes me question my own signature line

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I have some good software to take care of most of these problems. Will be happy to send you links to free stuff to prevent it.

tsaw

GOLD Site Supporter
What operating system do you use... and what anti-virus - anti malware protection are you using?

baldy347

Was using a purchased AVG program [best log-on at 21.6Kbps would take 13+hrs to download free version; with 2 miles of buried line can't always get on that high when ever it rains and can't stay on that long]. Now i'm using a purchased version of Avast!. Have been using Firefox instead of IE as well.