• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

H5N1 bird flu strain, Gs/GD HPAI or Goose/Guangdong Flu!!!

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
The part there that stands out to me is Guangdong!! Another friggin' Chinamen flu, this time in birds. Yesterday at the groc store eggs, size large $8.99 a dozen. Egg section maybe 25% full. No jumbo eggs, which are my favorite and prolly would have been over $10/doz. anyway. What the shit? When in God's green earth is someone in the friggin' worthless UniParty going to step up and put the blame where it squarely belongs, <rhetorical question> CHINA and our China loving worthless asshole of a rPresident. Bidet the Demented.

The rightful President Donald J. Trump cannot come back soon enough to suit me. Screw all the rest of the UniParty Pubs who pretend to give a shit for us. Trump is the only one.