• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Global Agriculture Collapse | Peter Zeihan

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Think I read that a lot of the DEF comes from Russia.
I’ve not had any problem getting it but I don’t buy it in quantity. Only have 1 vehicle that uses it. My other diesels are just old enough not to need it.

Is it hard to find in large quantities?

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I’ve not had any problem getting it but I don’t buy it in quantity. Only have 1 vehicle that uses it. My other diesels are just old enough not to need it.

Is it hard to find in large quantities?
I asked you to find out. You didn't read my post evidentially. It has been talked about on farm radio. Today no time to find any more out.

It absolutely is going to be an issue this harvest time in AG and I suspect the trucking industry.

Never mind I will do it myself.

Last edited:

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
the pint version full of garbage adds.

Def Fluid Shortage Coming. This will Stop Trucking & the Supply Chain!​

Last edited:

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I asked you to find out. You didn't read my post evidentially. It has been talked about on farm radio. Today no time to find any more out.

It absolutely is going to be an issue this harvest time in AG and I suspect the trucking industry.

Never mind I will do it myself.
Kirk, not sure why you are so combative. I did read your post late last evening. You actually did NOT ask me to "find out."

Your post is below:

Bob

The real issue that is being ignored besides fuel is Diesel exhaust fluid. DEF..
All current Diesels require it. None will run with out it.
Much easier to create an artificial shortages of not just food but everything by limiting DEF.

If I had time I would check that out.