• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

garden tractors

cur dog express

I'm new to the site and was wondering if any knew of any cub cadet that could be bought to restore for garden tractor pulling in Ohio?

OhioTC18

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
I'll try to send ya the contact info for LBrown59. He claims to have the best CC in all of Ohio. And he's not far away, he's down in Marietta..........

:yankchain: :horsepoop: :yum: :whistle:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I might see one or two for sale. I read a local classified paper and like looking at the tractor section ...even though I'm not in the market. You just never know what implements or other cool stuff you'll find. This paper "The Bulletin Board" is primarily focused on the Marietta Oh, Parkersburg wV territory.

What horsepower range are you hoping for? 25 or so?
Any other special requirements you're hoping to find?

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Just curious, but I've never heard of Garden Tractor Pulling. What do you do to set up a GT for a tractor pulling contest? Are you required to use the stock gear ratios? Can you add weights? I'd guess you use something other than turf tires?

Is it just a mini-version of regular tractor pulling?

OkeeDon

Here you go:

Kim_Olson_2005.jpg

TOMLESCOEQUIP

Just Plinkin Away the $$
cur dog express said:
I'm new to the site and was wondering if any knew of any cub cadet that could be bought to restore for garden tractor pulling in Ohio?
I have a vintage 1970 Sears "suburban" with a 12 hp kohler on it. It has the coveted (by pullers anyway) two speed cast iron rear end with a 3 speed trans. Stored inside, but not run for 10 years or so. Bring $150 in green & come get it. it's at my shop in Strasburg, Oh........Tom

Bobcat

Je Suis Charlie Hebdo
GOLD Site Supporter
I saw one being used as lawn art in central Utah last month. If it's worth anything to anyone, maybe I could go knock on the door.

LBrown? Inside joke? Teller of tall tales? I'm a little slow...

skinderflirt

I might see one or two for sale. I read a local classified paper and like looking at the tractor section ...even though I'm not in the market. You just never know what implements or other cool stuff you'll find. This paper "The Bulletin Board" is primarily focused on the Marietta Oh, Parkersburg wV territory.

What horsepower range are you hoping for? 25 or so?
Any other special requirements you're hoping to find?
bulletinboard@suddenlink.com