• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

FUNNY PICTURE THREAD II

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
Cats are handy little bastards, out here in ruraldom, the have 3 and the neighbor doesn't, we met at the fence last week and he showed me pictures of a couple rattle snakes he recently killed around his yard, warning me to watch out.
When I first moved here we had no cats and I killed a couple each year. Got the 3 cats and no more snakes for the last 13 years. The rodent population is also decimated.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Cats are handy little bastards, out here in ruraldom, the have 3 and the neighbor doesn't, we met at the fence last week and he showed me pictures of a couple rattle snakes he recently killed around his yard, warning me to watch out.
When I first moved here we had no cats and I killed a couple each year. Got the 3 cats and no more snakes for the last 13 years. The rodent population is also decimated.
I know all that.
I'm still allergic.

When and if we move on to our 80 acres of Ozark wilderness, we will have cats. For the reasons you pointed out as well as the fact that momma has to be happy.

Momma likes cats. So do I.

But,,,,,

I'm still allergic

BTW, cats generally don't go after snakes. But they do decimate their food supply, IE rodents. Which is primarily why you don't have snakes.