• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

FUNNY PICTURE THREAD II

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
9e99267b_6864_4123_9d86_4488b7e8ac7c_7e17e87d26a095871e5b7099a26a1691b2493489.png

john-in-ga

Site Supporter

Y'all this southerner ain't driving on no snow unless absolutely necessary. If I just got to go somewheres with snow on the road, I most certainly ain't gonna take Grandma along unless she needs emergency medical care at the hospital. In which case she would leave the vittles on the porch.
As far as hauling lady folks carrying vittles, I got training for that long ago and my wife gives me a refresher course on a regular bases, even though, we rarely have snow. But with all that training, as a general rule - snow on the road - I stay on the porch or, better yet, inside by the fire.