• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Friggin Enclosed Cab !!!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Allen don't use plex on the windshield use aviation lexan plex will discolor in short time and will shatter the lexan wont its only a couple bucks more expensive so your tight asse can afford it as for 12 v electric heaters i'm not impressed get a espacher or wabesto fuel burning unit it will keep you nice and toasty while consuming your dr rums.

Well Crap ! I think i'll just get some new goggles and a thicker coat and gloves . This is getting way to involved for me . Maybe I should just hire a guy to plow ????:unsure:

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
Well Crap ! I think i'll just get some new goggles and a thicker coat and gloves . This is getting way to involved for me . Maybe I should just hire a guy to plow ????:unsure:
i know a dude with a nice dodge diesel with a plow that will work cheep . i have seen your workmanship and it is first class even the krusties but i think this time you should buy the cab with a heater afer diong the instalation on our other bob cat i was impressed with how far these things have come teh heat realy defoggs the glass and wipers c;ear the windshield where you look through and best of all the holes were all drilled.

Big Dog

Large Member
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Even if you bought a cabber Al you'd have the thing all smashed to shit in a month anyway!

BigAl

Gone But Not Forgotten
SUPER Site Supporter
Even if you bought a cabber Al you'd have the thing all smashed to shit in a month anyway!

Bull shit ! I bet it would take two months before I got pissed off and kicked a window out of it . The first month I would keep it in the shop and admire it :brows:

Snowtrac Nome

member formerly known as dds
GOLD Site Supporter
Bull shit ! I bet it would take two months before I got pissed off and kicked a window out of it . The first month I would keep it in the shop and admire it :brows:
Allen treat it like your krusty it would never leave the shop