• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Franklin Motor Sports = Lousy Customer Service

squerly

Supported Ben Carson
GOLD Site Supporter
It’s a shame we have such a supply of business' with such lousy customer service. My latest experience with over the top ineptness comes from Franklin Motor Sports, a Polaris dealer located in my little town of Franklin NC on Macon Center Dr.

I had called them to get a snow plow installed on my Ranger. It took 3 days of back and forth calling to finally get the install scheduled and never, not even one time, did they call me at the scheduled time. It was either hours later or even the next day. Finally they said to bring in the Polaris on Friday and I could have it back that evening or Saturday AM.

So today at 8:30am, and in the middle of a crazy wild snow storm, I put the Polaris on the trailer and head for town. It was a hairy trip for sure. Got to Franklin Motor Sports and the owner says he doesn’t have a plow, won’t be in until Monday. I pointed to the storm outside, which was so bad now that you couldn't even see my truck/trailer out in the parking lot, and asked him why he didn't call me before I made this ungodly trip? He looks at me and said "I told someone to call you, guess they didn't do it."

He listened as I expressed my doubts that he'll be in business much longer with this kind of customer service. Then I left, dragging my trailer and Polaris back up over the ice covered mountain and back home. I got home at 11:30, exactly 3 hours after I had originally left. All they had to do was pick up a phone and call me, but nope, no call.

Watch to see this business fail. No way anyone can run a business like this and be successful. I know they sure won’t see me again.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
It's to bad some businesses just don't get it. Customer server IS important. All customers know others and most know how to spread the word. The internet sure helps. Treat customers like they don't matter and the world will know about it.
Sorry Squerly for the poor service but at least we can warn others who might have ventured there if they had not seen your post.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Sadly, what you just experienced is getting to be more the norm then the exception these days.

Like you, bashful is not one of my vices. I speak up, tell them the way it is and they always know how I feel when I slam their door on the way out. Somebody needs to tell them the way it is although it most likely will do no good.

bill w

I was a Polaris fan forever,even raced them when I was younger. but I switched to canams after my dealer here in fbks went downhill. spend 18,000 and 2 days later they don't even know you or care..