• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Found on CL. Eastern Washington

mtmudrunner

GOLD Site Supporter
I talked to the guy sounds like they did a lot of work to it, only reason they are selling it's not big enough for what they were using it for.

mtmudrunner

GOLD Site Supporter
Said they were working it too hard when it was loaded with passengers, steep hills it sounded like, they have a bigger cat that they turned into a people carrier.

Bobcatbob

GOLD Site Supporter
Having seen what “needs work” snow cats are going for, this may be worth every penny and then some. I have no affiliation with who ever is selling this, but a solid Ford Industrial 300 and C6 transmission (same what I have in the SW48), new tracks (those of us who have done those knows what’s it’s worth in time and money)....value is in the buyers hands. I’m not a ROPS expert, but a hard rollover at speed? Something better than stock I’d guess.

Watching the Barrett Jackson auction this year, almost fell over at what 60’s and 70’s muscle cars are going for.

Perski

GOLD Site Supporter
Does anyone know if this cat got sold or have the contact still? The Craigslist ad just expired.