• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Ford 391 Parts

Gren

Just had a Ford 391 stolen out of our LMC 2100 groomer. Got a lead on another 391 engine but I may need the extended pick up oil pan, the casting that holds the hydraulic pump to the motor, extended pick up oil pump, the exhaust pipe ends that bolt up to the manifold and probably some stuff I haven t figured out yet. Any help is appreciated

PJL

Jesus! Who steals a snowcat engine? Best of luck getting it going again.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Jesus! Who steals a snowcat engine?
Meth heads that is who.....

I have seen the aftermath of meth heads stripping an entire house of copper wire and copper plumbing. The amount of work that was done tells me these folks need to get a real job.... stunning to say the least..

Broken people. And they steal from the rest of us. This is now nation wide. Since Biden took office the sheriff here tells me meth prices fell 50% along with the mess at the Southern border.....

Gren

Yeah, it was just like a gut punch. We spent about 5 years with a lot of volunteer hours and a tight budget gradually getting a lot of things , including the 391 engine, really up to snuff. We suspect it had to be some past employee who knew the engine and knew the installation but right now the challenge is getting the thing going again.