• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

For a good time...

Cityboy

Banned
Signal the end of anglophone imperialist belligerence by isolating and
peacefully dismantling the Zionist proxy political establishment in
Palestine. Isolate Israel, in other words.

Pressure Israel to relinquish it's nuclear weapons. We can't disallow
nukes to Iran if Israel has them.

Yep. That'll work.:cool:

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
OkeeDon said:
I could never vote for the guy. I like Daylight Savings Time.

ROTFLMAO!! Sorry Don.....that was what I was browsing the internet for when I found his site. I want to get rid of DST as well as global timezones. I the modern world of instant communications and global economy, timezones are a pain in the keester.

And don't get me going on the stupidity that is DST (THERE'S STILL THE SAME NUMBER OF HOURS OF DAYLIGHT!!!!! YOU DON"T GAIN ANYTHING!)

:wave:

OkeeDon

Yeah, but sometimes I get up late, and I always stay up late. I vote for double DST, or triple, or move it 4 hours or so. I like it to be light after dinner all year round, and don;t give a hoot about the mornings. I get really angry at businesses that close at 5 PM, and don't understand the ones that close at 9 PM. The only ones I really like are the 24 hour stores; then DST doesn't matter. That's why I shop Wally World; they're open at 2 AM. Be nice if it was daylight then...

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
I know it's selfish, but one of the reasons I like DST is that it prevents any of my kids standing at the bus stop in the dark. I just don't like the idea of my kids standing at the bus stop in the dark in a non-lighted place. When I travel to other parts of Indiana I always leave early in the morning. In doing so, I see all kinds of kids standing along the side of 2 lane highways in the pitch black (like now when it is rainy and there is no moon).

AndyM

Charter Member
OkeeDon said:
The only ones I really like are the 24 hour stores; then DST doesn't matter. That's why I shop Wally World; they're open at 2 AM.

Shhhhh... Don't bring up Walmart. It will wake up that oil guy. :D

My favorite OkeeDon quote of all time...
"I use Microsoft Internet Explorer and I shop at Walmart, and I am not ashamed."
:a1:

Last edited: