• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Five First Line US Nuclear Carriers Docked Together

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
The picture is of the five first line US nuclear carriers docked together in one place.

Just like Battleship Row, Pearl Harbor , December 7, 1941.

This picture was taken in February 2014 in Norfolk , Virginia. Obama ordered 5 nuclear carriers into harbor for "routine" (?) inspections. Heads of the Navy were flabbergasted by the directive but had to comply as it was a direct order from their Commander-in-Chief.

The carriers were all pulled out from the MIDDLE EAST and the Afghanistan support role leaving our land forces naked and exposed without the air support needed to carry out their missions.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
My thought exactly just from reading the headline! Five carriers simultaneously in one place ?

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
My thought exactly just from reading the headline! Five carriers simultaneously in one place ?

The photo is authentic, but Politifact reports some of the detail were wrong. It was 2012, not 2014. The purpose obstensbly to bring the sailors home for Christmas.

Nevertheless it was an expensive and dumb idea. If I were going to invade the US, I'd do it Christmas day. It would take a week to get together a response.