• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Firearms Humor & Memes

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
2 posts above showed someone who turned a whole box of 3D printed guns at a Houston "gun buy back" that was supported by liberals within the city. So called ghost guns, which, based on the Biden Administration's various statements, a serious threat to humanity. So it was good to get them "off the streets" in the gun buy back.

Or was it?

Again I applaud the quick thinker who sold a bunch of plastic to the Houston liberals. And this time I stand and applaud because he has shown them to be totally hypocritical fools.

:bangin:

297639580_3176216582652935_6965335836296592549_n.jpg

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Nice catch guys getting that one off the street!!!
That's a H&K Young America. I haven't seen one in working condition in years. They quit making them about the time WW2 started.
I'll take $50 for mine (which has been broken for as long as I remember).
Not mine, but here's what they look like

1661190186522.png