• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Fire damaged DMC 2100 for sale

socal4t12

During the recent Southern California wildfires, the DMC I had stored away to some damage. The tracks were removed and rolled up, but only the metal remains. Nice 10 way blade with bat-wings is almost completly undamaged. Lots of parts. Let me know what you need. Make offer for all or parts. Send me a PM if interested.

Attachments

• IMG_5463.JPG
    IMG_5463.JPG
    5.4 MB · Views: 249
  • IMG_5465.JPG
    IMG_5465.JPG
    5.2 MB · Views: 245
  • IMG_5466.JPG
    IMG_5466.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 246
  • IMG_5476.JPG
    IMG_5476.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 252
  • IMG_5478.JPG
    IMG_5478.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 289
  • IMG_5479.JPG
    IMG_5479.JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 278
  • IMG_5480.JPG
    IMG_5480.JPG
    5.2 MB · Views: 282
  • IMG_5481.JPG
    IMG_5481.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 265

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
That
During the recent Southern California wildfires, the DMC I had stored away to some damage. The tracks were removed and rolled up, but only the metal remains. Nice 10 way blade with bat-wings is almost completly undamaged. Lots of parts. Let me know what you need. Make offer for all or parts. Send me a PM if interested.
Im sorry that just sucks, I lost a Japanese mini truck on tracks in a mountain fire in the northern Ca. sheep fire.

socal4t12

Well, the tweakers came and came and raided the location where my cats were stored. ALL but 4 of the DMC cleats are gone. The bat-wings for the blade are gone. Id rather someone get them that needs them, then send it all to the scrap yard.

If anyone needs parts, let me know. Ive still got all the rams for the blade, the final drives, 4 wheels and 1 drive sprocket that are in decent condition. Price and shipping are subject to negotiation. Emailing me works best, but will check here off and on.