• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Finally, The CIA Admits Covering Up JFK Assassination

Kane

Finally, The CIA Admits Covering Up JFK Assassination

October 9, 2015 by Sophie McAdam

Even if you have to wait over 50 years, eventually the truth will out...

Suspicions that the CIA covered up JFK‘s murder have finally been confirmed, according to an explosive Politico report out this week. Fifty-two years after the President’s death, declassified documents show that the CIA were in communication with alleged assassin Lee Harvey Oswald before JFK’s murder in 1963, and they were monitoring his mail since 1959.

Not only that but John McCone, who was Chief of the CIA at the time, allegedly hid evidence from the Warren commission, set up by Lyndon Johnson to investigate JFK’s assassination. The spymaster and other senior CIA officials are accused of withholding ‘incendiary’ information from the commission and therefore perverting the course of justice. The CIA has admitted this.

The Politico report is based on evidence given by CIA historian David Robarge. He has claimed the cover-up was intended to keep the commission focused on “what the agency believed at the time was the best truth- that Lee Harvey Oswald, for as yet undetermined motives, had acted alone in killing John Kennedy.” McCone directed the CIA to provide only “passive, reactive and selective” assistance to the Warren commission, meaning the investigation was severely compromised and did not follow up any other leads which may have been crucial in the search for truth.

Robarge also believes that John McCone, who died in 1991, withheld vital information relating to various CIA plots to assassinate Fidel Castro. The historian points out that these plots may well be linked to JFK‘s assassination – there’s a strong chance his murder was a revenge attack for CIA operations in Cuba- but McCone’s unwillingness to explore other potentialities outside of prime suspect Lee Harvey Oswald could have resulted in a grave miscarriage of justice.

JFK was America’s youngest ever and most charismatic President, and his death shocked the nation. Alternative murder theories are popular across the States: A 2013 poll found that only 30% of Americans believe Oswald shot JFK, and that he acted alone. 61% believed that others were involved in a conspiracy (see the embedded video to find out why).

David Robarge first published these exclusive claims in a secret internal CIA magazine in 2013. His claims have now been declassified and can be publicly accessed here on the George Washington University’s National Security Archive. Robarge has also written a biography of John McCone, but his book continues to be classified. What else might the historian have uncovered? Here’s hoping that the full truth of what happened in Dealy Plaza on that fateful day will very soon be common knowledge.

Read More: http://www.trueactivist.com/finally-the-cia-admits-covering-up-jfk-assassination/

Kane

When I first saw the Zapruder film 50 years ago, it was clear to me that the First Lady was crawling to the back of the limo, not to assist the Secret Service man climbing onto the boot, but to naively retrieve a hunk of her husband's brains that had been blown off ... by a shot from the front. Never believed our government's lies for an instant.

Last edited:

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
There were more than one gunmen, but the CIA needed to cover up their mistakes that led to Kennedy's assissination.

Kane

There were more than one gunmen, but the CIA needed to cover up their mistakes that led to Kennedy's assissination.

No doubt, the only entity that could control all of the people and logistics required for a successful assassination -- in DC and Dallas, before during and after -- would have been the CIA. They did an excellent job, up to and including controlling the Warren Commission.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Like many here, I remember that fateful day. Like Kane, I have never ever believed the lies our government tried to shove down our throats concerning it.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
I was sick at home that day rather than in high school classes and was devastated. I didn't like JFK as a president; he was
indeed charismatic but had shown himself fairly impotent as a leader. Then, later that day, they announced the weapon
used had been recovered - an Italian Carcano carbine. At that point my shock turned to anger, as the whole thing had to be
another Orson Wells-like deception like his War of the Worlds broadcast; that crappy gun was not capable of firing that many
shots, that quickly, with anything like that kind of accuracy. The damn things were being sold through the mail for less than
$10.00 and were recommended for decorative use only as they were too inaccurate for any sporting use!

Some years later I had the opportunity to talk with a Marine who had been part of the team that checked out and test fired
that gun; not a similar one but the actual one being credited/blamed for the assassination. According to him, the best
rifleman the Corps could muster could not duplicate that kind of shooting with that weapon; couldn't even come close! And
because of my "gun nut" status and youthful time wasted reading about guns, I believe every word he told me that day.

So, was Oswald a lone gunman? Since the Powers That Be are not telling the truth about the gun (i.e. lying out their asses)
it throws everything else into doubt. It would be fascinating to see all of the evidence and be able to reach our own conclusions
based on that evidence, but it doesn't seem likely that will happen during the lifetime of most of us here.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I was sick at home that day rather than in high school classes and was devastated. I didn't like JFK as a president; he was
indeed charismatic but had shown himself fairly impotent as a leader. Then, later that day, they announced the weapon
used had been recovered - an Italian Carcano carbine. At that point my shock turned to anger, as the whole thing had to be
another Orson Wells-like deception like his War of the Worlds broadcast; that crappy gun was not capable of firing that many
shots, that quickly, with anything like that kind of accuracy. The damn things were being sold through the mail for less than
$10.00 and were recommended for decorative use only as they were too inaccurate for any sporting use!

Some years later I had the opportunity to talk with a Marine who had been part of the team that checked out and test fired
that gun; not a similar one but the actual one being credited/blamed for the assassination. According to him, the best
rifleman the Corps could muster could not duplicate that kind of shooting with that weapon; couldn't even come close! And
because of my "gun nut" status and youthful time wasted reading about guns, I believe every word he told me that day.

So, was Oswald a lone gunman? Since the Powers That Be are not telling the truth about the gun (i.e. lying out their asses)
it throws everything else into doubt. It would be fascinating to see all of the evidence and be able to reach our own conclusions
based on that evidence, but it doesn't seem likely that will happen during the lifetime of most of us here.

I was a Freshman in High School. The nuns were all crying and very upset. Me being a Nixon supporter not as much, but of course not wanting anyone to be shot, even a Democrat. :wink:

It was a Friday, so the long weekend started at noon and lasted until the following Tuesday. I also remember the NFL cancelled all games that Sunday.

Being kids, we all figured LBJ had a hand in it. Maybe we were not so far off base, eh? Like you said, not likely we will ever find out in our lifetimes.