• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

FF Goodies...

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
Who still has some of the free stuff that Doc used to send out?? I think the only thing I have left is my license plate frame on the back of my pickup.... anyone else?

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I've still got a t-shirt (somewhere) some pens (somewhere) and don't know what happened to the plate frame. lol

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
I remember the pens... i had one for a long time, but I think I lost them after moving several times since my divorce.

rback33

Hangin in Tornado Alley
SUPER Site Supporter
Oh that one is different than the ones I had! They were nicer!

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Oh that one is different than the ones I had! They were nicer!
I had one of the original ones as well, that one is long gone.
Doc sent me a ton of these plastic ones last time.
Guess he thought I needed pens er something.. :biggrin: LOL

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Yep, the first ones were way nicer and cost about 10 x as much per pen. I do have some newer ones that are nicer than PG's but not as nice as that first one. I'll get a pic of them later and be ready to send some out if anyone wants some.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Speaking of the FF shirts ....I found two of them last month. Can't remember the sizes. L I think. Any suggestions on what to do with them?

MrLiberty

Bronze Member
Site Supporter
Yep, the first ones were way nicer and cost about 10 x as much per pen. I do have some newer ones that are nicer than PG's but not as nice as that first one. I'll get a pic of them later and be ready to send some out if anyone wants some.

I do, I do.......:w00t2:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Here are some forms forms pens with the comfort grip and some net cooking talk pens. do you like?

Attachments

• image-215061236.jpg
    image-215061236.jpg
    617.4 KB · Views: 144
  • image-1372548223.jpg
    image-1372548223.jpg
    574.7 KB · Views: 140

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Send me your address if you want a pen. Site supporters can have two or three each, others get one. I think I'll have enough to give to everyone that wants em. PM the addresses please.
I will no be able to send any out until mid next week but I'll get em out to y'all.

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Well holy Jezuz. I never got a damn thing and was lurking before there 50 here and joined just a few late.

Nah, I don't want nothing.

Heh, I know what I need - a Forumsforums boat, How about it Doc? Send one over to Brian's Marina in St Joe. Load of gas too. Bloboats not allowed.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Speaking of the FF shirts ....I found two of them last month. Can't remember the sizes. L I think. Any suggestions on what to do with them?

If you have an extra XL (I've put on a few pounds this winter) send one my way. Let me know the cost and I will be glad to send you money for the shirt and shipping. :biggrin:

Tractors4u

Site Supporter
I don't have any of those but I remember years ago there was a pay it forward thread. I got a small Browning pocket knife and clip on light from someone. I paid it forward by posting an item a couple of weeks later and sending it to the first to respond.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
No prob Brian, I'll send ya two or three. Looks like it will be three if the demand stays so low. Only a handful have put dibs on a pen. I'm ready for a lot more guys. Don't be shy.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
From the pay it forward thread back in 2007 ohiotc kindly sent my son a nascar clock which is still on the wall and BigDog sent me a smith and wesson knife to which i still use on a daily basis. this was that thread http://www.forumsforums.com/3_9/showthread.php?t=22267&highlight=christmas

As for pens im only allowed crayons and only under strict supervision.:yum::yum::yum:

I remember the time I sent your daughter a package of American stuff, with postcards and other goodies, but I can't find the thread.

Galvatron

Spock and Galvatron < one and the same
I remember the time I sent your daughter a package of American stuff, with postcards and other goodies, but I can't find the thread.

My Daughter had a lot of fun getting them postcards and also used them for a school project,many good people really took the time to give on that occasion.

We still have all the postcards.

TOMLESCOEQUIP

Just Plinkin Away the $$
My golden retrievers got a couple dog collars from England as I recall.........I may revive the pay it forward thread & get this place hoppin' again.

Miss you original members from the past & although we've lost a few I still want to bring us back to how we started here.

Good people with various opinions that not always agree but remain friends nonetheless !

Tom

TOMLESCOEQUIP

Just Plinkin Away the $$
I'm out of state right now dealing with a family illness issue, but I'll start a new pay it forward thread again in a couple weeks.

Same rules as the original & we'll get this place back on track & down to the basics & see where it takes us this time.

Maybe we can change it up a little & offer up some strange/unique things that others outside a certain geographical area would never see otherwise.:whistling:

Should be fun !

Take care people !

Tom

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Thanks Tom.
And I still have lots of pens for folks to speak up for. Blue are about all gone but there are plenty of others.