• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Female Mass Shooter kills 3 children + 3 teachers in Nashville today

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Sadly the news today includes another mass school shooting.

Oddly, this time the shooter is a young woman. Possibly a teenager? Possibly a young adult. She has not yet been identified. But that does not fit the normal profile of a school shooter. Further, the school is a school that only goes up to the 6th grade. So it is an elementary school, the shooter seemingly is too old to attend that school.

News reports are coming in. Total of 7 dead. The female shooter was apparently killed by police or took her life when the police engaged. 3 young students were murdered. 3 teachers were murdered.

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
And nearby her a parent just posted on Facebook that her daughter and another young girl were threatened by a male student. Said to be be bringing a knife to school to cut up her face. The other he told the girl he was going to bring a shotgun.
School did nothing. Cops said they could only take a report; that is a school master. Maybe we'll have a mass killing locally now.
There's a school board meeting tonight and the parent is tubing to get as many parents to that meeting.
Lazy motherphukers.

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
And nearby her a parent just posted on Facebook that her daughter and another young girl were threatened by a male student. Said to be be bringing a knife to school to cut up her face. The other he told the girl he was going to bring a shotgun.
School did nothing. Cops said they could only take a report; that is a school master. Maybe we'll have a mass killing locally now.
There's a school board meeting tonight and the parent is tubing to get as many parents to that meeting.
Lazy motherphukers.
Government needs to be held accountable for aiding and abetting in a mass murder.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
The shooter is a transgender.

Not sure if that is relevant, but the school is apparently fundamentalist so it could be revenge/rebellion?

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
So it is all official, even the major news sources are saying the shooter is a transgender woman.

Does that mean she is a dude who had parts snipped? Or a biological girl who had her breasts removed? At this point I'm not sure. But the report this morning from WGN9 News out of Chicago suggested, but did not state, that there was a mental disorder. Uh, duh?

Still not motive. But if I had to guess. Mental disorder + hate of church due to a misunderstood/misunderstanding Christian teaching + Tennessee passing a child protection law to prevent surgical & medical "transitions" before legal age of consent. So she, confused, upset, lashed out at her former church/school, due to the child protection law? Just my guess.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
We don't want to ban guns from anyone, if the teachers were armed this might not of happened or at least been less people shot.

While I agree with you in principle, the case could be made that most agree that the mentally ill should not own guns. The case could also be made that the so called trans people are mentally ill. Thus, trans people, who have shown an above average behavior pattern of violence should be refrained from owning guns.

Did not the Nashville shooting coincide with the trans community's Day of Vengeance? A mere coincidence? No such thing. This was by design.

Umberto

B5102A97-8F3F-4D02-A16B-03FEF64181D0.jpeg
0FEB5066-E10F-4280-9CEC-E4E3789CD54D.jpeg
90D50022-AAB5-4D68-B270-D855A425A1B1.jpeg
F036C678-A464-4769-A2F2-064F7EB69E72.jpeg

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
All by design, is it not? Who is the transfreaks greatest enemy? We Christians that's who. As Tucker said last night, Christianity and transgender orthodoxy are wholly incompatible theologies. They can never be reconciled. They are on a collision course with each other. One side is likely to draw blood before the other side.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I am totally appalled at these murders. Our left controlled society has bent over backwards for the 3% gay population which, to me, includes the freaks like the trannys. Sickining. It is all their fault for giving in to every freaking whim these perverts demand.

We now have the first ever woman school shooting mass murder. And once again, just like with woman of the year, a man transvestite chalks another up as a woman. FREAKS.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Studies have shown that women trans women undergoing testosterone injections and transitioning to men experience increased rage and aggression. This has been known for years. These people are basically transitioning into raging, perpetually angry zombies who are proven to be a threat to society. Interesting they pick the word "Vengeance" for their day of protest in front of SCOTUS. It says it all, from the heart, the mouth speaks.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
But Again, everyone knows what is happening and what is anyone going to do about it?
Realistically, what can anyone do about it?
What can anyone do about illegals crossing our border?
What can anyone do about questionable election tactics?

Nothing. You, me and most other Americans cannot do anything to positively fix these situations. We can vote. And hope the elected officials will fix shit. Doesn't appear to be happening though.
As individuals if we fight against gay rights or tranny rights we are lambasted. Called all kinds of names. An exercise in futility.
We can refuse to watch the TV shows with them and not go to shows they parade around at. I've never watched them anywhere. Not entertainment to me. I don't understand those that are watching Ru Paul and other similar trash. Nor do I understand those who watch the View. To each his own I guess but as an individual there is very little any one person can do to fix things that DC allowed and or endorsed.

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter

Nothing. You, me and most other Americans cannot do anything to positively fix these situations. We can vote. And hope the elected officials will fix shit. Doesn't appear to be happening though.
As individuals if we fight against gay rights or tranny rights we are lambasted. Called all kinds of names. An exercise in futility.
We can refuse to watch the TV shows with them and not go to shows they parade around at. I've never watched them anywhere. Not entertainment to me. I don't understand those that are watching Ru Paul and other similar trash. Nor do I understand those who watch the View. To each his own I guess but as an individual there is very little any one person can do to fix things that DC allowed and or endorsed.
About all you can do is watch the shit show and try to protect your family and yourself from it. The world is in moral decline by design.

power1

Term limits. We will probably still elect life long politicians but it might take the newer crooks a little longer to learn the best wasy to screw us over.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Term limits. We will probably still elect life long politicians but it might take the newer crooks a little longer to learn the best wasy to screw us over.
I think in addition to term limits we need to do something that will have MORE impact. The unelected staff members and departmental bureaucrats have lifetime jobs. Those are the people who actually write the bills, write the regulations, impose the rules. They are the "deep state" that we need to clear out of the swamp.

chowderman

"They are the "deep state" that we need to clear out of the swamp."

indeed. one of the best arguments against term limits goes as follows:
with term limits, the bureaucrats know they can simply wait out the elected politician, then resume their own personal / political agendas.
"elected" officials become ineffective 'figure heads' - while the bureaucrats actually run the show.

so what solutions are available? the "Civil Service" people are absolutely untouchable - they have a job for life, and if they live long enough, civil service 'rules&regs' ensure they will become 'the boss.'
(((this is not a terribly big exaggeration - as Chief of Staff in Navy ship squdron, we had support civil service employees. including one total deadhead. when I inquired on how to 'get rid' of the non productive person, I was told "promote her, she'll have to find a new civil service job befitting her new pay grade and you'll be rid of the problem - because if you give her bad performance reports, she'll contest it, you'll be transferred to a new duty station long before her case comes up, you're gone, she wins." - no sh*t, no lies, if you've ever wondered how such incompetence rises to the top of the heap, this is how....)))

the "solution" is to require Congressional super majority approval of all policy decisions made by the un-elected three letter organizations.
this recently came to light with the EPA craziness. Congress granted EPA, by law, the ability to make policies and rules. a few nut cases in the EPA and you have farm drainage ditches self identifying as "navigable waterways"

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
All the above is true, but do you think those assholes will vote for term limits on themselves? The time to act was 40 years ago when it first started. Welfare, entitlements,LGBT etc. all of it is contributing to the decline of America. Actually it started right after WW2 but didn't get legs until the 1960's. When the Constitution was written you didn't vote unless you were a land owner because they wanted you to have skin in the game, before setting policy for everyone else. Now depending on where you live you have foreign nationals running your state government and illegals voting in state elections, and the country is being run bun elected bureaucrats. Given our current state we are likely done without Devine intervention.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
So all that said, what we have now is a society that is indulging certain types of people who have mental illnesses.

I don't see how inducing and catering to the mythical whims of mentally unstable people is actually showing kindness or compassion to the mentally ill. Seems like it would be much better if we treated them as mentally ill rather than allowing them to live out their fantasy life, with fantasy feelings that ultimately lead to these people committing real harm.

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
So all that said, what we have now is a society that is indulging certain types of people who have mental illnesses.

I don't see how inducing and catering to the mythical whims of mentally unstable people is actually showing kindness or compassion to the mentally ill. Seems like it would be much better if we treated them as mentally ill rather than allowing them to live out their fantasy life, with fantasy feelings that ultimately lead to these people committing real harm.
Because they are useful idiots in the march to destroy traditional values.

chowderman

not to put too fine a point on it . . . but 'other than hetero-sexual' behavior is historically documented to pre-Biblical days.

sexual deviancy has been tolerated by many many civilizations in whale size existences.
today's difference is the chemical/drug/surgical capabilities to make 'dreams come true.'
recent articles - especially as promoted in light of the Nashville situation . . . cite 'facts(?)' that females getting male hormone injections/treatments tend to go way over the edge in rage and uncontrollable impulses.
fact? bias? medical miracle soothsayers?
who knows. they all lie.

not so sure that people pursuing 'alternate sexuality identities' are "mentally ill" -
people who decide to go kill people are indeed-no-question-about-it "mentally ill" -
but is that behavior is unrelated to "living life in an alternate sexuality"
again . . . without the modern "medical miracles" the mind state of such individuals may/would/could not 'drive' them to such extreme 'I hate the world because I'm not . . .'