• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Fake Republican LIN WOOD is trying to undermine the Georgia Senate run-off elections

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
While some suggest that attorney Lin Wood is helping Trump, the MAGA movement and the GOP, he is, in fact undermining the efforts while pretending to be helpful.

FULL STORY ABOVE ... PARTIAL STORY BELOW:

Lin Wood Has for Decades Voted for, Donated to Democrats Including Barack Obama and David Perdue’s 2014 Opponent

Georgia-based attorney Lin Wood is getting lots of attention for urging supporters of President Donald Trump to break with the president and not vote for GOP Sens. David Perdue (R-GA) and Kelly Loeffler (R-GA) in the upcoming January 5 runoff elections.

Wood’s public comments run counter to President Trump’s own public statements and wishes, as the president has repeatedly urged his supporters to support Loeffler and Perdue and is heading to Valdosta, Georgia, on Saturday to rally with the GOP senators. Wood’s comments are also in line with what top national Democrats are pushing for, as Breitbart News has reported a national anti-Trump Democrat Super PAC called “Really American PAC” is running billboards carrying a message nearly identical to what Wood is saying.

While Wood made his comments purportedly as a self-described supporter of Trump, while donning a red “Make America Great Again” ball cap, the real story here is that Wood is by no means a Republican and there is no record in Georgia of him ever voting for President Trump—in 2016 or in 2020—in the Republican primaries. While Wood did vote in the 2020 and 2016 general elections in Georgia—there are no records in Georgia of him pulling a GOP primary ballot in 2016 or 2020, the two years President Trump was on the ticket. Ironically, in both the 2020 and 2016 general elections, state records show that Wood voted absentee—by mail—in Georgia, part of the same system he is now railing against.​

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Interesting. I knew he was a Democrat..
I just figured he was being a patriot, and desires the truth to come out. I thought perhaps he was just tired of watching Democrats cheat.
If the Republican Governor and Secretary of State are crooked, and took Dominion or Chinese bribes, Wood should indeed go after them, as he stated he would. This is not a bad think IMHO..

IMHO his comments about not voting for the Republican Senators is because they are not supporting Trump well enough, and need to get in and do some work helping get Kemp to back another recount.. Context is important, even for breitbart.. I disagree with this because of that.
I am going to have to revisit that You Tube and look at the context once again..