• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Facebook DENIED Section 230 CDA Immunity - Viva & Barnes HIGHLIGHT

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
11:23 min.

Viva Frei

366K subscribers
JOIN
Facebook was sued for knowingly allowing and profiting from human trafficking on its platform. It moved for dismissal under Section 230 CDA Immunity, and was denied by the Texas Supreme Court. Here's the breakdown. Join this channel to get access to perks: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzGi...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Face book is a very popular way to commit a serious crime.... Human trafficking.
I hope they loose biggly and Zuckerberg has to pony up hundreds of millions in damages. :thumbup:

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
I won't hold my breath waiting for the end result of this one. FB has deep pockets and will just bribe its way out of it. Or settle for some fine in the tens of millions (plus campaign donations to politicians and judges).

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I won't hold my breath waiting for the end result of this one. FB has deep pockets and will just bribe its way out of it. Or settle for some fine in the tens of millions (plus campaign donations to politicians and judges).
With out section 230 immunity it is a now very different ball game. It could open them up to hundreds of law suits from people who's children's committed suicide because of FB bullying. Just the human trafficking alone could land them in court any were on the Globe where they have not the political pull they have here.
I want nothing less than the complete destruction of the evil FB and it's owner. :furious: