• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Explosive Lin Wood Interview ... Beware of the KRAKEN..... Please Share This Everywhere!

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I listened to Lin Wood, he presented absolutely zero proof about Georgia.

He levied a lot of allegations.

So far most of the suits have been either withdrawn or dismissed. If, somehow, both Georgia + Pennsylvania both flip to Trump, by my count that gives Biden the exact minimum number of electoral ballots required to win. So there needs to be a 3rd state. I'm unaware of any other state that is still in play.

Trump just lost another suit in Pennsylvania as the Appeals Court tossed the case. That sets up a case in front of the US Supreme Court. But the SCOTUS may choose not to hear that case. Further, the SCOTUS can choose to not hear the case if they believe that there is no chance of overturning the overall election. So I'd guess the odds are against Trump Campaign lawsuit.

Most of the evidence that has been presented is either refutable, circumstantial or thin. The fact that Dominion is owned by foreign entities or the fact that servers in other nations are irrelevant to the election unless you can prove there was tampering. As I have said several times, I've not actually seen any actionable proof/evidence presented so far. I'm hoping to see some actual proof of tampering.

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
I listened to Lin Wood, he presented absolutely zero proof about Georgia.

He levied a lot of allegations.

So far most of the suits have been either withdrawn or dismissed. If, somehow, both Georgia + Pennsylvania both flip to Trump, by my count that gives Biden the exact minimum number of electoral ballots required to win. So there needs to be a 3rd state. I'm unaware of any other state that is still in play.

Trump just lost another suit in Pennsylvania as the Appeals Court tossed the case. That sets up a case in front of the US Supreme Court. But the SCOTUS may choose not to hear that case. Further, the SCOTUS can choose to not hear the case if they believe that there is no chance of overturning the overall election. So I'd guess the odds are against Trump Campaign lawsuit.

Most of the evidence that has been presented is either refutable, circumstantial or thin. The fact that Dominion is owned by foreign entities or the fact that servers in other nations are irrelevant to the election unless you can prove there was tampering. As I have said several times, I've not actually seen any actionable proof/evidence presented so far. I'm hoping to see some actual proof of tampering.
I know he didn't show documents but claiming to have signed documents under oath from credible witnesses that are willing to appear in court is evidence unless he is lying. I don't think Lin Wood is lying. Both him and Sydney Powell are powerful well respected Attorneys, why would they risk there reputation and livelihood on lies that would come out shortly anyway?

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Why? You want the US election to be rigged? That is kind of an odd wish don't you think?
I want proof so that people can be put in jail.

ABC, CBS, NBC and CNN all ran stories in the past about Dominion machines and the possibility of tampering. They are silent now that Biden won. But they were all concerned about these machines and the potential for cheating.

So we know the machines are capable of being hacked, altered, etc. We know the counts can be changed at the voting precinct level.

Let's see the proof. Let's put people in jail. I don't care which party cheated, I'm saying if there was cheating then let us see the actual proof and then prosecute the criminals.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I know he didn't show documents but claiming to have signed documents under oath from credible witnesses that are willing to appear in court is evidence unless he is lying. I don't think Lin Wood is lying. Both him and Sydney Powell are powerful well respected Attorneys, why would they risk there reputation and livelihood on lies that would come out shortly anyway?
But is the evidence strong enough to convict anyone?

Is the evidence circumstantial?

Is the evidence simply proof that tampering COULD happen but doesn't actually show the evidence DID happen?

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
But is the evidence strong enough to convict anyone?

Is the evidence circumstantial?

Is the evidence simply proof that tampering COULD happen but doesn't actually show the evidence DID happen?
All good questions, According to Mr Wood and Ms Powell people will be going to jail. If I understand the videos I watched correctly, Powell says she has all the indisputable evidence necessary to prove all of the allegations including Kemp getting kickbacks for purchases of the voting machines and COVID PPE from China that were never delivered, with Wood backing her up. I want to believe what they are saying and don't know why respected attorneys would risk there careers by lying. It has to play out very quickly, either way we will know soon.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Never said they were lying, just said they need to present ACTIONABLE evidence. So far the courts seem to think the cases are flimsy, or worse.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Never said they were lying, just said they need to present ACTIONABLE evidence. So far the courts seem to think the cases are flimsy, or worse.
So far the cases that have been dismissed were done so in the crooked States the fraud occurred in. You think those State courts want to appear to the American people to be corrupt?
You need to jump up a rung in the ladder, I think. Arizona has legislative public hearing next week. Fallowing the one in Pennsylvania, the Republican legislature has pronounced the would take control of the electors, and they have the State law that says they can. So it is not over there yet, may not take court action either.. all it takes it the Republican lead Legislature of the respective States to take control of their elections..

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter

ennsylvania GOP Legislature Will Seek to Reclaim Power to Appoint Electors: State Senator​

BY JACK PHILLIPS

November 27, 2020 Updated: November 27, 2020

Print
Pennsylvania State Senator Doug Mastriano, a Republican, said Friday that the GOP-controlled state legislature will make a bid to reclaim its power to appoint the state’s electors to the Electoral College, saying they could start the process on Monday, Nov. 30.
Mastriano told War Room that he has been in communication with Republican Pennsylvania House and Senate members to reclaim their constitutional authority from the secretary of state’s office. The reason why, he said, is due to a hearing in Gettysburg with GOP state senators that heard witness testimony from poll watchers and others who alleged there were significant irregularities and fraud during the presidential election.
He said that about half of the state GOP House and Senate leaders and legislators support the move to reclaim their constitutional authority. Both the State House and Senate are controlled by Republicans.
“So, we’re gonna do a resolution between the House and Senate, hopefully today,” he told Steve Bannon’s War Room on Friday. “I’ve spent two hours online trying to coordinate this with my colleagues. And there’s a lot of good people working this here. Saying, that the resolution saying we’re going to take our power back. We’re gonna seat the electors. Now obviously we’re gonna need the support of the leadership of the House and Senate, we’re getting there on that.”
Epoch Times Photo Pennsylvania Sen. Doug Mastriano. (Pennsylvania State Senate)
Mastriano then acknowledged that the legislature will attempt to take the power back from the Democratic governor and secretary of state offices over electors.
“That is exactly what we’re going to do,” he added, saying that it will “obviously be a struggle.”
“We’re gonna hear the palpitations and you know the outcries of our Governor [Tom] Wolf and Secretary [of State Kathy] Boockvar, whose resignation should have happened months ago and she shouldn’t have ever been confirmed,” the Pennsylvania Republican said on the show.
But it’s necessary, he argued, because there is “so much evidence of shenanigans and fraud, we can’t stand aside and just watch this unfold around us.” Elaborating, he said, “If there’s extensive shenanigans out there it’s up to the General Assembly to step in. So we have a fight on our hands and we’re gonna fight. We’re gonna take the fight all the way to the Supreme Court if we have to.”
During the hearing on Wednesday, Trump lawyers Rudy Giuliani and Jenna Ellis called on the legislature to exercise their constitutionally given authority.
“You are the best constitutionally-invested entity to do that,” Ellis said. “You have a variety of options in front of you.”
One possible method, she said, is for the legislature to call for a special election. Ellis also noted that state legislators “can direct the manner of your electors … one option should not be to ignore it and certify a corrupted, irredeemably compromised election.”
Giuliani, in the hearing, cited the 12th Amendment as well as the Constitution’s Article II, Section One that assigns the election to individual states to be conducted “in such manner as the Legislature thereof shall direct.”
Boockvar, the secretary of state and chief election officer in the state, has said she has seen no evidence of voter fraud or mass irregularities that would overturn the election results in the state. State data shows that Biden leads Trump by about 80,000 votes. Other secretaries in other states where the results are being challenged have made similar claims.

sharered.png
Help us spread the truth. Share this article with your friends.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Even if the Pennsylvania legislature is unsuccessful, and they shouldn't be, this is yet another argument to take the case to SCOTUS.
I am afraid Amy Barret is a member of the Federalist's society. I know very little about them, but what I do know is these folks are not Trump friendly.
It could be she is a very nasty surprise.

Rudi

So we know the machines are capable of being hacked, altered, etc. We know the counts can be changed at the voting precinct level.
I don't think that definitive proof of that has ever been published Mel. If I am wrong please post a link.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Ah! The "Conservative Treehouse" huh? A bastion of fair and balanced reporting. LOL
The truth doesn’t have to be fair or balanced. It just has to be true.

Since you can’t refute the facts you choose to attract the messenger who delivers them. That’s not particularly mature.

Rudi

The truth doesn’t have to be fair or balanced. It just has to be true.

Since you can’t refute the facts you choose to attract the messenger who delivers them. That’s not particularly mature.
To comment on right wing, nut job news would be a waste of my time.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
To comment on right wing, nut job news would be a waste of my time.
Until the day the election is taken to the House of Representatives and they give TRUMP a well deserved second term.
LMAO, wanna make a bet? You loose you never come back here. I loose and I go no were.... lol

Reactions: Doc

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Ah! The "Conservative Treehouse" huh? A bastion of fair and balanced reporting. LOL
It's got the full affidavit. You don't have to read the commentary - just read the f'in thing. You're the one that wanted the evidence and it's laid out clearly in the affidavit.

But then again I think you are just trolling and don't really want to read facts with an un-biased view.

Maybe there are too many words in the affidavit for you ... here's a video:

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
It's got the full affidavit. You don't have to read the commentary - just read the f'in thing. You're the one that wanted the evidence and it's laid out clearly in the affidavit.

But then again I think you are just trolling and don't really want to read facts with an un-biased view.

Maybe there are too many words...
On college campuses now they set up special safe rooms, with cookies and crayons. Those rooms are for people who don't want to do the hard work of actually seeking facts and understanding that their own misunderstanding of the world is not true.

Rudi

Maybe there are too many words in the affidavit for you ... here's a video:

And in your world an affidavit means something is fact?

Gotcha.

Rudi

Until the day the election is taken to the House of Representatives and they give TRUMP a well deserved second term.
LMAO, wanna make a bet? You loose you never come back here. I loose and I go no were.... lol
Are you claiming that Trump is going to win this election and get a second term?

Yea, I will bet on that. If Trump loses you go away for ever.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Are you claiming that Trump is going to win this election and get a second term?

Yea, I will bet on that. If Trump loses you go away for ever.
Like all Democrats you do not listen, read or comprehend. Re read my post there buddy...
I loose I go no were. Got it? LMAO

Just like Democrats I will feel free to lie cheat and steal when ever I feel inclined to do so.
Your world under Biden will be hell on earth. You way to mentally challenged to see or under stand.
We will defeat you one way or another. You can count on that.

Besides the tide is going to turn soon enough. It already has. Dems fear is starting to show. They know in time they will be exposed for the lying cheating stealing rioting looting burning ass holes the Democrats really are.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Rudi has nothing to offer, no proof this was a fair legal election...
Just his lying ass left wing proclamation by the AP Biden is Pres elect. And we all know that factually this is a lie.
Rudi defend the lie, or STFU....

Rudi

Like all Democrats you do not listen, read or comprehend. Re read my post there buddy...
I loose I go no were. Got it? LMAO

Just like Democrats I will feel free to lie cheat and steal when ever I feel inclined to do so.
Your world under Biden will be hell on earth. You way to mentally challenged to see or under stand.
We will defeat you one way or another. You can count on that.

Besides the tide is going to turn soon enough. It already has. Dems fear is starting to show. They know in time they will be exposed for the lying cheating stealing rioting looting burning ass holes the Democrats really are.

You "loose"?

LOL ok, why would I make a bet that if you lose nothing happens to you?

Be a man, stand up for your hero. If Trump doesn't win and get a second term you lose and you are gone from this forum. Come on tough guy, you have been trolling me with this Trump crap since I signed up for this forum. You follow me from thread to thread.

Be a man and man up don't be a #DiaperDonnie.