• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Every single Covid measure you can think of has got to go, lock stock and barrel

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
The county I live in doesn't enforce any of that crap, no masks or mandates for schools or businesses, non of it. The state has made threats, but so far we are standing strong. more than 50% of parents told the school board that they would pull there kids and home school if mandated. The county listened and backed the parents. Less than 10% wear masks in public here.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
The county I live in doesn't enforce any of that crap, no masks or mandates for schools or businesses, non of it. The state has made threats, but so far we are standing strong. more than 50% of parents told the school board that they would pull there kids and home school if mandated. The county listened and backed the parents. Less than 10% wear masks in public here.
St Louis county is blue beyond hope. Lockdowns, school mask and vaccination mandates. People are alone in their cars, windows closed and wearing masks. Schoolboards are having protest parents shuttled out of the Board meetings. Unemployment, murders and crime are at record levels.
That cannot hire new police because no one wants the job.

I live in the free county of St Charles where a mask is requested at a few stores but not required. Schools are open and kids are permitted to wear a mask is they wish. Most of the madness is gone.

Lowest unemployment rate in the state and crime, though up slightly, is prosecuted fully. Our police have our backing. Fully funded and supported, here 8in St Charles MO, it is an honorable profession.

J.J. McDaniels

No mask mandates are being enforced here. Some stores encourage them, but there's zero fuss if someone chooses not to do so. Wearing one when I'm in a crowded store is about as far as I'm going to go. I've had two jabs but there will be no booster nor any additional shots. I'm just glad Biden's mandates were shot down.

H B Lowrey

I may be wrong but IMO this started out with good intentions for the health of the populace but it has morphed into control of the populace!! Fear has a mighty big influence on most people.
Yeah, the fear of "being controlled" has morphed into hysteria that has cost 866,540 US COVID deaths and counting.

H B Lowrey

No mask mandates are being enforced here. Some stores encourage them, but there's zero fuss if someone chooses not to do so. Wearing one when I'm in a crowded store is about as far as I'm going to go. I've had two jabs but there will be no booster nor any additional shots. I'm just glad Biden's mandates were shot down.
No one in the US was ever forced to do anything. If you want to go discuss this with your/a doctor, you will be masking up or you will be turned away for making the choice not to.