• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Equipment left behind in Afghanistan

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
From friend on FB no source given..
:angry:

Here is a more complete list of US-supplied and left behind equipment list now controlled by Taliban:
-2,000 Armored Vehicles Including Humvees and MRAP’s
-75,989 Total Vehicles: FMTV, M35, Ford Rangers, Ford F350, Ford Vans, Toyota Pickups, Armored Security Vehicles etc
-45 UH-60 Blackhawk Helicopters
-50 MD530G Scout Attack Choppers
-ScanEagle Military Drones
-30 Military Version Cessnas
-4 C-130’s
-29 Brazilian made A-29 Super Tocano Ground Attack Aircraft
=208+ Aircraft Total!!
-At least 600,000+ Small arms M16, M249 SAWs, M24 Sniper Systems, 50 Calibers, 1,394 M203 Grenade Launchers, M134 Mini Gun, 20mm Gatling Guns and Ammunition
-61,000 M203 Rounds
-20,040 Grenades
-Howitzers
-Mortars +1,000’s of Rounds
-162,000 pieces of Encrypted Military Communications Gear
-16,000+ Night Vision Goggles
-Newest Technology Night Vision Scopes
-Thermal Scopes and Thermal Mono Googles
-10,000 2.75 inch Air to Ground Rockets
-Reconnaissance Equipment (ISR)
-Laser Aiming Units
-Explosives Ordnance C-4, Semtex, Detonators, Shaped Charges, Thermite, Incendiaries, AP/API/APIT
-2,520 Bombs
-Administration Encrypted Cell Phones and Laptops ALL operational
-Pallets with Millions of Dollars in US Currency
-Millions of Rounds of Ammunition including but not limited to 20,150,600 rounds of 7.62mm, 9,000,000 rounds of 50.caliber
-Large Stockpile of Plate Carriers and Body Armor
-US Military HIIDE, for Handheld Interagency Identity Detection Equipment Biometrics
-Lots of Heavy Equipment Including Bull Dozers, Backhoes, Dump Trucks, Excavators

MNwr786

That many helicopters? I can't even imagine the dumb look on the faces of all those pilots when the boss said "We need to evacuate FAST, so all you helicopter pilots just pile in the back of this C-130". To leave those there, I imagined in a fueled and ready state, means they evacuated the pilots first. This isn't a stupid government mistake, there is a reason behind it. Everyone is in sticker-shock and nobody is asking where all the pilots went. How about this... "All you pilots pick a bird and blow the rest of this shit up on your way out." Nope. That didn't happen.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
20210825_060909.jpg

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Two bombs were detonated by Taliban terrorists. One at the airport where Americans were leaving from and one at a hotel where Americans were being gathered to leave for the airport.

Biden is responsible for getting Americans killed because he intentionally ignored Trump’s five point plan to leave safely and did it HIS way.
Naturally, anything Feebleminded Joe attempts on his own invariably turns to shit.

Just look at our southern border. Yesterday two ISIS terrorists were caught trying to get into the United States. How many got through undetected?

Now it begins.

Ceee

Site Supporter
Biden is responsible for getting Americans killed because he intentionally ignored Trump’s five point plan to leave safely and did it HIS way.
Naturally, anything Feebleminded Joe attempts on his own invariably turns to shit.

Just look at our southern border. Yesterday two ISIS terrorists were caught trying to get into the United States. How many got through undetected?
I haven't been on here for very long, so I've never seen any of your posts.
I do like and agree with the above post.
I think if he leaves any of the US troops behind, he is going to lose tremendous support from the US voters and may be in a big wad of trouble. I would also sure hate to see him leave any of those Afghanistan people behind who supported the US troops. If he does, he's going to in another big wad to trouble.

Honestly, I'm not sure he can survive this debacle.

Last edited: