• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

'Enough is enough': China 'named and shamed' by 30 nations over cyber attacks

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
8:02 min.

Sky News Australia

1.81M subscribers
Assistant Defence Minister Andrew Hastie says it's a "very sound development" that 30 nations came together and "named and shamed" China for cyber attacks on Microsoft. This comes after Western world allies including Australia, the United States and Japan joined forces to directly blame the communist superpower for a major cyber attack on Microsoft software. The attack exploited weaknesses in Microsoft Exchange software which impacted thousands of computers and networks across the world. "I think it's a very sound development that we've named and shamed China behind these hacks – because it's got to stop," Mr Hastie told Sky News host Peta Credlin. "We have boundaries in our normal everyday relationships and so too have boundaries on the international stage. "And this is 30 nations saying to China 'enough is enough – no more'."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Biden will not do shit about this. China owns that old Joe dipstick.
China will own us some day unless nations get together and get willing to fight these commies.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Named and shamed,,,? OMG the Chinese must be shaking in their boots.:rolleyes:

I'll wait
IF the countries who are in the region unite with us to challenge the Chinese, my bet is they would be shaking in their boots.
The Chinese really don't want that to happen. It is that fact we should be taking advantage of.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
A big "IF"

China has a a six million man army and nukes. Their neighbors???? not so much.

I'll not hold my breath.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
A big "IF"

I'll not hold my breath.
I agree.

I also wonder who the decider would be. To me it is apparent that Russia is in fact that party in the region.
The relationship with Russia has been strained as the CCP would like the Northern territory and Sea ports they lost to the Russians in war eons ago. The conflict has left China to only get second line B grade military equipment from Russia. So far anyway..

I also think the Indians are a force to be reckoned with on China's Western border. They have nukes and the technology to deliver deep into China.

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
A big "IF"

I'll not hold my breath.
Out of the 6 million man army, half are women, the rest are poorly trained and have 0 combat experience except for Hong Kong rioters. Can you imagine the logistics alone. Im sure they have some well trained elite forces but not to a great degree. If China is to be taken on, the sooner the better.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Out of the 6 million man army, half are women, the rest are poorly trained and have 0 combat experience except for Hong Kong rioters. Can you imagine the logistics alone. Im sure they have some well trained elite forces but not to a great degree. If China is to be taken on, the sooner the better.
Are you familiar with that little event back in the early 50's?
Those "poorly" trained Chinese gave our boys nightmares.

As for women combat troops, , I would suggest your assumptions are naïve.

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
Are you familiar with that little event back in the early 50's?
Those "poorly" trained Chinese gave our boys nightmares.

As for women combat troops, , I would suggest your assumptions are naïve.
what happened in Korea and Viet Nam was purely political. Both conflicts could have ended as quickly as they started. Statistics from the Korean War - casualties
US 38,574
N koreans 400,000
Chinese 183,000
Yep they did real good

Last edited: