• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

emission testing

LarryRB

In Ct, only a handful of emission test places that will do a diesel. Went 45 miles one way for the test today.. What a joke. Guy let my truck idle 10 minutes or so, with a sniffer stuffed up the tailpipe. I had a reading of 1.5 and can go to 40.0 PPM.. Never checked lights, brakes or anything else... Says, looks like you keep this up real good, (which I do) and that ended that.. Now to wait for the renewal of 280.00 per year for a plate.

AndyM

Charter Member
LarryRB said:
Now to wait for the renewal of 280.00 per year for a plate.

According to LBrown59, you can register four Dodge D-50's on the same set of plates, and if you only renew them every few years, it works out to be $5.00 a year per truck. Just slap some mud over the expiration sticker and it'll be all right!