• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

email folders

fritzed

I bought a telikin for my aunt as it's easier than her laptop was. She loves it! However, I can't figure out how to create folders in her email for storing email by category so she can find it again. Such as Bob's mail or power bills or ISP bill etc... .
Can someone explain how to do this?

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Never heard of telikin before. So I tried to search to help you out.
The telikin site is filled with malware. Not a good sign. I would not allow it to load once I saw that. If you have been to their site be sure you run malware bytes or something similar to clean your system.

Is the email program built into the OS? Have you tried to run something like Thunderbird? It a free email program that works well on windows.

chowderman

never heard of it either - it's a tablet stye with OS "Tiny Core Linux"
comes with a software suite - I found no manual or any "user groups" where one could ask a question . . .