• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Economy fixed; cheap!

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
This was an article from the St. Petersburg Times Newspaper on Sunday. The Business Section asked readers for ideas on "How Would You Fix the Economy?"

I thought this was the BEST idea..... I think this guy nailed it!

================================================

Dear Mr. President

Patriotic retirement:

There's about 40 million people over 50 in the work force -pay them $1 million apiece severance with the following stipulations:

1) They leave their jobs. Forty million job openings - Unemployment fixed.

2) They buy NEW American cars. Forty million cars ordered - Auto Industry fixed.

3) They either buy a house/pay off their mortgage - Housing Crisis fixed.

Can't get any easier than that!

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
Or better yet spend the 140 million it is estimated to cost to send all the illegals back and you can fix the health care crisis and unemployment. When I checked into getting my Medicare the web site has at least eight different languages to choose from. How in the hell can they get Medicare if they can't read the freakin language? An illegal can get more social security and benefits than I can and I paid in for 43 years!

ddrane2115

Charter Member
SUPER Site Supporter
This was an article from the St. Petersburg Times Newspaper on Sunday. The Business Section asked readers for ideas on "How Would You Fix the Economy?"

I thought this was the BEST idea..... I think this guy nailed it!

================================================

Dear Mr. President

Patriotic retirement:

There's about 40 million people over 50 in the work force -pay them $1 million apiece severance with the following stipulations:

1) They leave their jobs. Forty million job openings - Unemployment fixed.

2) They buy NEW American cars. Forty million cars ordered - Auto Industry fixed.

3) They either buy a house/pay off their mortgage - Housing Crisis fixed.

Can't get any easier than that!

uh dont need the new car, got a Kia, house almost paid for, not behind, in fact ahead a few years................but for a million, and I get my retirement SS when I am old enough................yep, count me in