• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Ebay Kitten

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Well . . .:oops:

1630495508321.png

oldmanscj7

Doubtful someone pays $40K and then doesn’t have a complete restoration done so...…..$65K? $75K? fully restored?

luvthemvws

Well, some people's pockets run pretty deep. Some people don't care to root out an obscure Kitten owner and persuade them to part with their pride and joy. Some people don't enjoy resurrecting a derelict machine and spending the hundreds of hours doing so. That's not me, but, I guess I can't begrudge someone that can take a shortcut to ownership. The more well-heeled enthusiasts that climb on the snow cat bandwagon, the more valuable the machines all become. How many of us have thought to ourselves: "if I had a pile of money I would just BUY one of those that didn't need a complete rebuild!"

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
My wife just looks at the orange & black with a "what a waste of space' look. I see it as a future mechanical 401k that grows in leaps & bounds with time put into it on the front end, and with sales like this!

Last edited:

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
YIKES, new record price, ozone level....

good news for everyone that owns a kitten, they have crypto kitten currency in the garage and it's going up daily...and a fully funded retirement.

Last edited:

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
Could be
wife- get that damn thing out of the garage, its been in there for 10 years and you will never finish it.
husband- ok ill put it on eBay
wife shuts up and the kitten is still in the garage for 10 more years.

RRose

SUPER Site Supporter
Did anyone get the serial number for this kitten before it sold? Or a picture of the dash tag?

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
A close up wasn't posted. But, if you contact Clyde at Tucker, he will have the info off of it.

1631878717287.png