early tucker photos

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I have another grill specimen of that style vintage down back to check. I saw another two used as outside mud door mats during a parts smuggling mission from Vermont.

Track Addict

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Here is my grill entry. Let me know if we need any specific measurements from 1969 with a 265.
0030FE13-BEAC-461A-ADC4-D568E9BB2A07.jpeg

Reactions: PJL

DAVENET

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Same as the one I have. On yours, instead of using the mesh or the 8 slot, they added a spacer at the bottom. BUT, I don't believe that was stock. The 8 slot goes straight line the the leading edge of the frame. That way the side panels line up and wouldn't need to be bent at the bottom to bolt on.

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 17

sno-drifter

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
So don't get too caught up in the number of slots. Here's a factory six sloter. I think the eight slot grills went only to cats sold to Outback Steak House. "No Snow too deep, Make no Two the Same"

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_3773.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_3773.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 12

Pontoon Princess

Cattitute
GOLD Site Supporter
another piece of tucker history found, and did not even know it existed, always surprised by what I do not know, thank you JC

1949, model 343, it is shorter, narrower and smaller pontoons with less rollers, round tube frame, and Plymouth 6 cylinder with 3 speed transmission, VW steering wheel

first fifth wheel machine,

first sold by the factory in 1954

and last seen on the roof of Crater Lake Lodge

Attachments

• tempImagernxtH5.png
    tempImagernxtH5.png
    20 MB · Views: 22
  • tempImage9iBM9N.png
    tempImage9iBM9N.png
    17.5 MB · Views: 23
  • tempImagei1NOjP.png
    tempImagei1NOjP.png