• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Dutch Farmers: Canaries in the Globalist Coal Mine | Michael Yon & Eva Vlaardingerbroek | EP 340

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
1:40:21 min.

Jordan B Peterson

6.62M subscribers
372,413 views Mar 16, 2023 The Dr. Jordan B. Peterson Podcast
Watch Jordan Peterson's "Vision & Destiny" on DW+ https://bit.ly/3KrWbS8 Peterson draws upon his extensive research and relatable real-life experiences to illustrate how to develop attainable goals for intimate relationships, meaningful friendships, and your career. Transform the chaotic potential of the future into actuality — with a vision. Dr. Jordan B. Peterson, Michael Yon, and Eva Vlaardingerbroek discuss recent events encircling the Dutch farmers protest, how their anti-globalist movement mirrors the Canadian Freedom Convoy, and how their message has resonated across the world despite best efforts to silence their voices. At age 19, Michael Yon completed Green Beret training. His Green Beret experience taught him the art of observing and surviving in the most dangerous environments on earth. Combining his skills as a writer and a photographer, and with the encouragement of fellow veterans, Michael began his correspondent career by traveling to Iraq in December of 2004. That was the first step in his nearly 20-year journey—traveling the globe to report on world events firsthand. He has traveled to more than 80 countries including China, India, Bhutan, and Vietnam studying issues from cannibalism, information warfare, insurgency, protests, migration wars, and more. His most recent journey has taken him from Asia to Europe, America, and Central and South America to study the conditions for global famine. Eva Vlaardingerbroek is a Dutch political and cultural commentator and legal philosopher. She has been featured on Fox News, GB News, Tim Pool, 'Achtung, Reichelt' and many other media outlets across the world. She received her masters with honors from Leiden University in 2019 and after getting involved in Dutch politics, she's now made it her mission to be a conservative voice for freedom and justice in the Western world. Her motto in life and eponymously titled substack is 'Resit Much, Obey Little'
================================================================================
In a couple of years this could happen in American. :UtOh2:

chowderman

this is likely to happen (essentially) all over Europe.
Europe is many smallish countries with histories / economies / ways of life dating back thousands of years.
if the globalist Greenies think they will simply eliminate all that history by legislating X,Y,Z - they are in for a nasty surprise.

I have absolutely nothing against ecology or making things better - but idiot legislators who think passing a law will "invent" the technology to support it are plain nuts.

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
I think it pretty much sums up where we are and what is coming down the pipe. Anyone that knows this and isn't preparing kinda deserves what they are going to get.

chowderman

this is a longish article, but it sure puts the UK EV issue into focus . . .
essentially almost all Teslas involved in accidents are junked because "battery repair" is "not possible" . . .
this company is warehousing Tesla batteries in freight containers because UK has no recycling possibility . . .

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
this is a longish article, but it sure puts the UK EV issue into focus . . .
essentially almost all Teslas involved in accidents are junked because "battery repair" is "not possible" . . .
this company is warehousing Tesla batteries in freight containers because UK has no recycling possibility . . .
That's pretty stupid of them to do that.
Someone in the UK needs to get off their ass and start recycling the batteries.
Or it is too difficult to get the Government to allow it, again pretty stupid.
Whether it is a Tesla or some other brand lithium cell tech is here to stay like it or not.

chowderman

stupid or not - it's their only option.
just like all the 'there will be no ICE cars sold after xxxxx" nonsense - the day will come and they will be forced to change their laws/policies/etc. because their progressive wet dreams have not come true.

that kind of change is already happening in Krazyfornia - idiot positions/policies are being reversed because they still have the problem(s) and their imaginary 'solutions' are not available/working/did not/can not come true....

"...too difficult to get the Government to allow it..."
when Musk decided to mega-build outside of Berlin/Germany, my first reaction was "good luck with that."
and it did not take long for that operation to have "labor problems"
Amazon - similar issues.

Europe is a totally different business/social scene than USA - there are no 'wide open spaces' where one can cheaply buy up land and build near anything you want. Europe put NIMBY is on steroids.

labor unions are hugely more powerful than in USA. in many companies a Union representative sits on the board of directors - one German executive, who attained the nickname of "Mr. Screw," took an assignment in another country, when he attempted to return to the German factory the Union leaders refused (they 'have to approve' top managers) to allow him to return in any management role.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
when Musk decided to mega-build outside of Berlin/Germany, my first reaction was "good luck with that."
My sources say it is a non issue. Germany plant is ramping up to full production now.
You have to remember the FUD surrounding Elon and Tesla. There are still financial experts that say it is a $10 stock.
Politics are THEIR problem but of course they still think Tesla is an auto manufacturer, when it is a tech company that makes and sells cars.
it makes several products these people never mention. Mega pack is going to add hundreds of millions of dollars this quarter.

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
stupid or not - it's their only option.
just like all the 'there will be no ICE cars sold after xxxxx" nonsense - the day will come and they will be forced to change their laws/policies/etc. because their progressive wet dreams have not come true.

that kind of change is already happening in Krazyfornia - idiot positions/policies are being reversed because they still have the problem(s) and their imaginary 'solutions' are not available/working/did not/can not come true....

"...too difficult to get the Government to allow it..."
Amazon - similar issues.

Europe is a totally different business/social scene than USA - there are no 'wide open spaces' where one can cheaply buy up land and build near anything you want. Europe put NIMBY is on steroids.

labor unions are hugely more powerful than in USA. in many companies a Union representative sits on the board of directors - one German executive, who attained the nickname of "Mr. Screw," took an assignment in another country, when he attempted to return to the German factory the Union leaders refused (they 'have to approve' top managers) to allow him to return in any management role.
I think one flaw in your argument is, they are not stupid they are idealogs that likely won't change there mind and shut down fossil fuel with the electric crap failing right in front of there eyes. Just keep in mind they are crazy not stupid.

chowderman

UK:
the batteries cannot be repaired.
they have no recycling capabilities.
what crazy not stupid alternatives do they have?

as I said, Krazyfornia has already crashed headlong into reality.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
UK:
the batteries cannot be repaired.
they have no recycling capabilities.
what crazy not stupid alternatives do they have?

as I said, Krazyfornia has already crashed headlong into reality.
Put them on a boat and send them to Redwood energy. That way we get lithium, nickle, cobalt from Europe with out having to mine them.