• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Drop and Give me 50!

humor_me

Yeah, like that would get any of these couch potatos going.

Junkman and Doc, this Health and Fitness forum is just wheezing from lack of interest.:poke: We need to get the dust off this thing and - and type faster or something!

5 posts total, we should be ashamed of ourselves.

You see, my routine is to complain that those around me aren't pushing me enough to get off my butt.:yum:
So, you guys need to try harder!:thumb:

Let me do a couple of 12oz curls:1062: :1062: and then some heaves:puke1:

working woman

Site Supporter
Here my dog Bailey will go play some tennis with you! :D

Attachments

• bailey tennis.jpg
    bailey tennis.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 164

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
working woman said:
Here my dog Bailey will go play some tennis with you! :D

Hey, what's with it with you only having black dogs? My dogs not good enough for you since they have other lighter colors? :5boobs:

Michael

Oh Black Labs how about running 20 laps around the 2 acres I have fenced. Here's Rocky and Ricky, These two springers will keep you busy all day....

Picture one is Ricky waiting for me to chase him.

Picture 2 is Rocky telling me to get off my dead a$$ and take him outside

Picture 3 is Rocky waiting for me to chase him.

Attachments

• Ricky and Rocky 003 (Small).jpg
    Ricky and Rocky 003 (Small).jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 155
  • Ricky and Rocky 008 (Custom).jpg
    Ricky and Rocky 008 (Custom).jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 159
  • Look who is running free part 2 015 (Custom).jpg
    Look who is running free part 2 015 (Custom).jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 159

working woman

Site Supporter
Dargo said:
Hey, what's with it with you only having black dogs? My dogs not good enough for you since they have other lighter colors? :5boobs:

Funny you should say that. When I finally talked my husband into getting a dog about 6 1/2 yrs ago (was at an adoption fair) he kept saying that he wanted a blk dog so he could call him the "n" word. There was Bailey sitting there all scared to death and my husband spots him. First thing he said was look the perfect blk dog. We met him and found out he was a real sweetheart and as they say the rest is history.
Needless to say the only times my husband called him the N word was when Bailey did somethng bad. As for Bailey he hates black people.

The other dog Bryson (on another tread) was dumped on me just about 2 yrs ago by a neighbor who was moving and was going to take the dog back to the pound where she got him. (grrrr) Rules here at our pound is if a dog is "surrerned" twice it is auto death. So I had no choice on him(yes I'm a sucker for animals)

and yes I think your dogs are good looking animals too :moon:

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I think WW sure likes the moon smilie! ;)
We'll have to start a 'mooning' stories thread.

humor_me

Kubota King said:
You sure your husband wont mind you showing every one your ass?

WW needs to get those tan lines just right ...then, why not?:thumb: :applause: (It's just me, but I always kind of thought of her as a flasher :5boobs: anyhow!):StickOutT