• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Donald Trump’s accounts RESTORED on Facebook & Instagram, no activity detected so far

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
HomeUSA News

Donald Trump’s accounts RESTORED on Facebook & Instagram, no activity detected so far​

16 Jan, 2021 10:51
Get short URL
Donald Trump’s accounts RESTORED on Facebook & Instagram, no activity detected so far

FILE PHOTO. © Reuters / Dado Ruvic
Follow RT on RT
Facebook has quietly restored the page of the US president along with his profile on Instagram, which is also owned by the social media giant. President Trump’s accounts had been suspended following the violence on Capitol Hill.
The official accounts of the US president re-emerged on the two platforms late on Friday. Neither Instagram nor its parent company Facebook have provided any explanation for the sudden move.
Still, no activity has been observed on the accounts since they were restored, and it remains unclear as to whether Trump actually has control over them again.
ALSO ON RT.COM‘This is bigger than one account’: Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey hints at future crackdowns in leaked VIDEO after Trump booted from site
The US president was booted from all major social media platforms, including Twitter and Facebook, in the aftermath of the Capitol Hill debacle. On January 6, Trump’s supporters briefly occupied the building, overrunning its security teams and disrupting the election confirmation process. Five people, including a law enforcement officer, died due to the unrest.
In the aftermath of the Capitol Hill incident, Facebook’s CEO Mark Zuckerberg said that Trump’s accounts would remain locked for at least two weeks, “until the peaceful transition of power is complete.”
Apart from targeting Trump personally, the social media giants have also taken on his supporters, including such high-profile figures as lawyer Sidney Powell and former National Security Advisor General Michael Flynn. The broader purge has also resulted in the suspension of tens of thousands of accounts accused of spreading “conspiracies,” including “QAnon content.”
ALSO ON RT.COM‘It’s nothing like what Nazis did’: Conservative host Glenn Beck gets roasted for saying Big Tech is setting up a ‘digital ghetto’
Think your friends would be interested? Share this story!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Face Book done sh1t the bed. Now they are loosing biggly $$$$$ and seeing other platforms taking shape, to take their business.
My bet is Trump will never play ball with these idiots. Maybe even introduce a competitor of FB...

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
I'd be surprised if Trump goes back on FakeBook and Twatter if and when Twatter decides to re-instate him. Millions of Trump supporters have left for Gab and Parler if it comes back. We are rapidly moving to a dual economy in this country, advances being made on that front every day. There is no going back at this point. There is no reconciliation, no forgiveness and no middle ground. The other side has repeatedly shown they have no compunction for it. They have zero desire to work and tolerate the 75 million of us. They hate us. They vilify us. In the end, one side must go for good and Trump is the leader of our resistance.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
I'd be surprised if Trump goes back on FakeBook and Twatter if and when Twatter decides to re-instate him. Millions of Trump supporters have left for Gab and Parler if it comes back. We are rapidly moving to a dual economy in this country, advances being made on that front every day. There is no going back at this point. There is no reconciliation, no forgiveness and no middle ground. The other side has repeatedly shown they have no compunction for it. They have zero desire to work and tolerate the 75 million of us. They hate us. They vilify us. In the end, one side must go for good and Trump is the leader of our resistance.
Whilst I do not like the tone of this post, or it's content, I have to say I must agree with it's predictions and conclusions.

Imagine if you will, a country wherein the transfer of power was done by the elimination of opposition. Where the only representatives allowed to participate and observe , were members of the new ruling class. And the subjects/citizens were only able to see the ceremony on the telly. High security would allow the kaboki theater to be acted out under military guard, with guns and razor wire.

Sound like Russia?
Sound like North Korea?
Sound like Venezuela or Cuba?

It's Washington DC January 20th, 2021
See it live, this week,,; and weep.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
I keep asking myself if I'm being paranoid thinking the dims, liberals, leftists want to cause a civil war in hopes when the dust settles they can pick up the pieces and start their communist government. Am I going over the edge??

1boringguy

GOLD Site Supporter
Whilst I do not like the tone of this post, or it's content, I have to say I must agree with it's predictions and conclusions.

Imagine if you will, a country wherein the transfer of power was done by the elimination of opposition. Where the only representatives allowed to participate and observe , were members of the new ruling class. And the subjects/citizens were only able to see the ceremony on the telly. High security would allow the kaboki theater to be acted out under military guard, with guns and razor wire.

Sound like Russia?
Sound like North Korea?

Sounds like Uganda.

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter

Sound like Russia?
Sound like North Korea?

I'm not in the business of offering soothing tones my friend. In the almost 10 years we have been members here, I would surmise many would agree with that. Now with that said, I strive to offer objective observations. The bible speaks of someone needing to foresee future behaviour, they need only to look at past performance.

The whole world is watching my friend, and yes, many are weeping. If I were the Canadians, I would start thinking of building a wall. The taller, the better.

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
I'm not in the business of offering soothing tones my friend. In the almost 10 years we have been members here, I would surmise many would agree with that. Now with that said, I strive to offer objective observations. The bible speaks of someone needing to foresee future behaviour, they need only to look at past performance.

The whole world is watching my friend, and yes, many are weeping. If I were the Canadians, I would start thinking of building a wall. The taller, the better.
I think the Canadians are way further down the road to Communism, whatever comes there way they just accept it without fighting back. As crazy as things are or likely to get crazier down the road I would still rather reside on this side of the border.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I don't think Trump cares that his social media accounts have been restored.
He's probably thinking about other matters right now.

Reactions: Doc