• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Donald Trump questions if Joe Biden is running the US

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
4:34 min.

Sky News Australia

1.78M subscribers

Donald Trump has questioned if anyone knows who is running the Biden administration – saying “I don’t know if it’s Joe to be honest with you”. The former president spoke to his supporters, at a rally in Sarasota, Florida, about the need to “defend our liberty” from the “radical left movement that seeks to cancel this state, demolish our heritage and destroy our beloved nation”. “In just five months, the Biden administration has launched an all-out assault on everything we cherish and we value,” Mr Trump said. “Under Joe Biden and the left – I don’t know if it’s Joe to be honest with you. “It’s somebody, does anybody know who it is? “We have to work harder than ever before to win the colossal victory for America First Republicans in the midterms next year and we have to keep fighting exactly like we are for right now.”

jimbo

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
4:34 min.

Sky News Australia

1.78M subscribers

Donald Trump has questioned if anyone knows who is running the Biden administration – saying “I don’t know if it’s Joe to be honest with you”. The former president spoke to his supporters, at a rally in Sarasota, Florida, about the need to “defend our liberty” from the “radical left movement that seeks to cancel this state, demolish our heritage and destroy our beloved nation”. “In just five months, the Biden administration has launched an all-out assault on everything we cherish and we value,” Mr Trump said. “Under Joe Biden and the left – I don’t know if it’s Joe to be honest with you. “It’s somebody, does anybody know who it is? “We have to work harder than ever before to win the colossal victory for America First Republicans in the midterms next year and we have to keep fighting exactly like we are for right now.”
Gropey Joe is not capable of running a soap box racer. He is not allowed to be on stage without someone there to elbow him off the podium and take over. He is not allowed to be around young girls.

He's being controlled. When he steps out on his own we get things like his latest whispering speech.

SRT8

It's sad how the United States has completely censored President Trump in the media and we have to watch Australian news to see the latest of our great leader. This is beyond freedom of the press.