Donald Trump Elected President of the United States

Rudi

Trump Complains On Speakerphone To PA GOP That No One Will 'Overturn' Election For Him.​

WaaaaaWaaaaaWaaaaaa Poor, Poor, snowflake!

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
"Despite his tweets and frequent fundraising emails, President Trump knows "the battle is effectively over" and he's already moved on to asking allies "how he can stay relevant in the media and in the Republican Party and how he can earn money" next year and beyond, The Wall Street Journal reported Tuesday, citing Trump advisers. "Privately, even the few advisers to the president who had argued he still had a shot over the last week now largely concede he has no path to victory."

Its over Trumpkins! Lets heal this country! Your messiah has done enough damage!
You do realize you replied to a thread from 2016? One that has been inactive since February?
🤔

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Trump has not lost. Your either misinformed or you can not read hear or see...

My bet is your a simple fool, probably on the public dole to lol...

Get lost. Your wasting your time and more importantly OURS... :lmao:

Last edited:

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
So the computer repair shop that claimed Hunter Biden's lap top has closed down his shop, sighting death threats and threats to his business.

Just goes to show who the Demorats really are yet again with yet another act of intoleration and contempt. They are the scum of humanity who's minds are no longer under their control, so driven by hate they are.
They are a pitfull example of the lowest form of humanity weak of mind, and closed minds brainwashed by a lying mainstream media.

Pity their souls.

Kirk

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Facts don't change, Trump just lost. And he is being a poor loser just like he was a poor winner.
Sorry but dragging back an ancient thread from 2016 is just trolling.

You claim he is a poor loser, you claim he was a poor winner. But what example are you showing? Pretty obvious that you are a hypocrite of the highest order.

Enjoy your hypocrisy, it's probably the closest thing to happiness you will have on this Thanksgiving day.

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
So the computer repair shop that claimed Hunter Biden's lap top has closed down his shop, sighting death threats and threats to his business.

Just goes to show who the Demorats really are yet again with yet another act of intoleration and contempt. They are the scum of humanity who's minds are no longer under their control, so driven by hate they are.
They are a pitfull example of the lowest form of humanity weak of mind, and closed minds brainwashed by a lying mainstream media.

Pity their souls.

Kirk
I agree. I wish Democrats would think for themselves, instead of following their party over the cliff. Adolf Hitler said, "What luck for the rulers that men do not think."
Facts don't change, Trump just lost. And he is being a poor loser just like he was a poor winner.
Facts are that there is a lot of proven voter fraud. Aren't you concerned about voter fraud and other crimes that have influenced our elections? Are you encouraging voter fraud?

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
Trump has not lost. Your either misinformed or you can not read hear or see...

My bet is your a simple fool, probably on the public dole to lol...

Get lost. Your wasting your time and more importantly OURS... :lmao:
I don't know why liberals are allowed to be here with us normal people.

Rudi

I agree. I wish Democrats would think for themselves, instead of following their party over the cliff. Adolf Hitler said, "What luck for the rulers that men do not think."

Facts are that there is a lot of proven voter fraud. Aren't you concerned about voter fraud and other crimes that have influenced our elections? Are you encouraging voter fraud?

There is NO voter fraud! You are believing even more lies from Trump and his people! Can't you see that?

Absolutely No Allegations of Any Fraud’: Pa. Court Rejects Trump Campaign’s Appeal Over 69 Mail-In Ballots.

Rudi

Sorry but dragging back an ancient thread from 2016 is just trolling.

You claim he is a poor loser, you claim he was a poor winner. But what example are you showing? Pretty obvious that you are a hypocrite of the highest order.

Enjoy your hypocrisy, it's probably the closest thing to happiness you will have on this Thanksgiving day.
Actually I clicked "Whats New" and posted in a thread. Really had no idea when it was started.

BOOM!

pirate_girl

Infirmière essentielle
GOLD Site Supporter
Your just saying that cause you dont like Donny but that doesnt change the fact THERE WAS MAJOR FRAUD!!!!

And it should be corrected!!
Swear to God if you call Trump "Donny" one more time...
I mean what?
You know him personally or something just like you think you know everyone on this forum?

Rudi

Posts in any thread here are dated and time stamped. My bet is your in a rush... lol
There is a thread from 2012 going right now, am I allowed to post in it?

Since you are the self appointed forum judge I wanted to make sure it was ok with you.

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
There is NO voter fraud! You are believing even more lies from Trump and his people! Can't you see that?

Absolutely No Allegations of Any Fraud’: Pa. Court Rejects Trump Campaign’s Appeal Over 69 Mail-In Ballots.
Bullshit. You're not worth arguing with.

jillcrate

pirate_girl said:
Swear to God if you call Trump "Donny" one more time...
I mean what?
You know him personally or something just like you think you know everyone on this forum?

Ya maybe your right,I guess I forgot PG.. Trying to reply to Rudi and all.... (No I dont know him personally)