• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Do you have an exercise routine?

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
According to the BMI index, anyone that lifts weights is too heavy for there height, a much better system is measurements.
I agree with you. However, the experts ( you know, the same ones who told us to wear a mask) say dif'ert.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
My exercise program today is a deviant from normal. Crumpy gave our granddaughter two maybe three bowls of Fruit Loops this morning. Later, not thinking, I gave her another one. Grandpa is exhausted and it just now 1:30.

Meanwhile, Grand Ma is asleep. :blink:

Because of the autoimmune illness that my wife suffered from at the beginning of last year, she works out 2-3 times a week. Me? I quit.

I used to work out every winter to try to stay in shape for spring startup around the place. Without doing that it used to hurt like hell every spring until I got back into some sort of shape. That quit when COVID arrived. I'm going to feel it this year. Other than that, just working around the place and staying active is the only exercise that I get. I did get my weight down from 245# to 185# which really helped.
EastTexFrank, I give you a lot of credit for staying active and able to get your weight down. (y)