• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Do you care about the world cup? Or Soccer in general?

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I don't.
But it seems the media once again is trying to shove it down our throats. Everywhere you tune or look it's world cup BS.
Is it just me or are you noticing this also?

As for the US team, our best athletes are not playing soccer. No wonder we have a hard time competing on the world stage.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
We have a brand new $300 million dollar stadium here in St Louis just for a new soccer team. But our police are so underfunded and overwhelmed, it isn't safe to go there.

Priorities???

Like any professional sport, Soccer is a kid's game adults pay money to see because they no longer play.
I have little interest in any of them.

Soccer least of all.

Ross 650

Site Supporter
After seeing the coach wearing the shirt that said States instead of United States I refuse to watch it. I also got kinda embarrassed seeing some of the players wearing man buns. The heck with soccer and our warped team which does nothing to honor our nation!!!

tommu56

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I dont follow any "professional sports" when they determined that they could disreguard the anthum and acked like 13 year olds (sorry 13 year olds some of you are more mature than these premadanas)
i follow our local High School football team.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
My Godson played varsity soccer in HS, he got college scholarships for soccer. He took an academic scholarship and has no desire to play again. Even he doesn't seem to care too much.

But he is watching the World Cup.

HIs whole family was at our home for turkey day. We actually were talking about 'minor sports' and his dad was shocked when I said they were the only family I knew who gave a damn about soccer. I said the same thing about fencing. Lacrosse anyone? Or softball? Volleyball? Rugby?

Seriously who the hell cares other than the people who play these sports?

Probably the LEAST popular sport on the planet ... WOMEN'S BASKETBALL.

Reactions: Doc

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
I don't follow any stick and ball sports. I grew up around dirt tracks and watching racing. Even at that, I mainly watch Nascar but prefer dirt track racing if it's on. No formula 1. I've tried watching an f1 race but those British announcers make it as exciting as afternoon tea time.

tommu56

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I like women's nude volleyball.
lol a bunch of us guys at work rented a buss and went ot a Lingerie League Football Game when they first started playing
I think most of us were hoping for a wardrobe malfunction but those "clothes" must have been superglued on not even a nip slip! :(

I do have to say they appear to hit harder than the NFL guys because of them not wearing as mutch padding.

Tom

Last edited:

tiredretired

The Old Salt
SUPER Site Supporter
Personally I think soccer sucks. Hockey is the sport up here. Division 1 Collegiate NCAA Hockey East. The USA soccer team wanted to wear a rainbow shield on their uniform, all in on this LGBTQLSMFTWXYZ happy horse shit. I love America, but I will be damned in hell before I root for the likes of them.