• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Diebold Safes

TOMLESCOEQUIP

Just Plinkin Away the $$
A contractor friend of mine got me a super heavy duty safe from remodeling jobs they do on banks & grocery stores. These are Diebold Cashgard safes & have digital combinations.

They originally have multiple locking compartments inside for cash drawers, but we removed the insides & made a couple into gun safes.

They are 1" thick steel & weigh at least 1500#. The digital combinations are resettable. You aren't putting one of these upstairs though unless you have concrete floors !

I know he has several of them left, a tall version that measures 30"w x 26"d x 62"h, and a short wide version that is 40"w x 26"d x 52"h.

I got one of the taller ones (looks more like a traditional gun safe) & I gave him $1000 for mine.

New cost would be well over $5000.

Here's a couple pictures of them, the taller one has the shelves & compartments removed. He left the inner secondary safe in, but that could be removed as well for more long gun storage.

Would make a great ammo storage locker too.

He sold one to a person who cut the back out & built it into a concrete wall for a vault access door to a secure "secret" room in a basement.

If your interested in one, send me a pm & I'll hook you up with one.

Local pick up only, unless you set up the trucking, I can load with a forklift.

While supplies last............

Attachments

• IMG956942.jpg
    IMG956942.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 256
  • IMG950280.jpg
    IMG950280.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 257
  • IMG957524.jpg
    IMG957524.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 266