• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Did your great grandfather just receive a draft notice?

Dargo

Like a bad penny...
GOLD Site Supporter
ROFL!!! Our brilliant Selective Service just sent out over 14,000 draft notices to men born between the years 1893 to 1897 in PA. Draft Notices Wow, the youngest in that group would be around 117 years old. I'm not so sure they'd be up to climbing all around the mountains in Afghanistan.

That seems even worse than the DOD sending a demand for my son to report for basic training last month! We had to send them a copy of his orders proving that he completed basic long ago as well as Ranger and Special Forces. That is besides the fact he is serving in Afghanistan and was shot while on a mission last month!! I'm losing more respect for our government each day. I really fear that our children will have to suffer for the bozo, and similar moronic liberals, who are now in power.

Danang Sailor

nullius in verba
GOLD Site Supporter
ROFL!!! Our brilliant Selective Service just sent out over 14,000 draft notices to men born between the years 1893 to 1897 in PA. Draft Notices Wow, the youngest in that group would be around 117 years old. I'm not so sure they'd be up to climbing all around the mountains in Afghanistan.

That seems even worse than the DOD sending a demand for my son to report for basic training last month! We had to send them a copy of his orders proving that he completed basic long ago as well as Ranger and Special Forces. That is besides the fact he is serving in Afghanistan and was shot while on a mission last month!! I'm losing more respect for our government each day. I really fear that our children will have to suffer for the bozo, and similar moronic liberals, who are now in power.

:yum::yum::yum::yum::yum:

Lazy computer programmers strike again! :w00t2: It seems Selective Service never got around to fixing the famous
Y2K problem, and their date routines are only looking at the last two digits. :hammer: Therefore, they sent out notices
to people who, ignoring the century designator, appear to be between 17 and 21! Here's a picture of their lead
programmer:

BozoFoto06.jpg

Jim_S

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
:yum::yum::yum::yum::yum:

Lazy computer programmers strike again! :w00t2: It seems Selective Service never got around to fixing the famous Y2K problem, and their date routines are only looking at the last two digits. :hammer: Therefore, they sent out notices
to people who, ignoring the century designator, appear to be between 17 and 21! Here's a picture of their lead
programmer:

BozoFoto06.jpg

That explains some things. The reason the IRS can't find Lois's lost emails is the guy who lost them has left the IRS and is working for Selective Service now! :yum: