• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Dersh vs. Barnes - Forced Vaccinations; Mask Mandates; HIPAA Violations - Viva Live Stream

jillcrate

If they try to force this garbage THIER AGENDA WILL BE QUITE CLEAR AND ALOT OF PEOPLE WILL FIGHT.... I DO NOT WANT THIS FUCKING TOXIC LIFE CHANGING GARBAGE INJECTED INTO ME AND I WILL FIGHT ANYONE WHO TRIES TO STICK ME WITH IT!!
2i1cdbs.gif

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
If they try to force this garbage THIER AGENDA WILL BE QUITE CLEAR AND ALOT OF PEOPLE WILL FIGHT.... I DO NOT WANT THIS FUCKING TOXIC LIFE CHANGING GARBAGE INJECTED INTO ME AND I WILL FIGHT ANYONE WHO TRIES TO STICK ME WITH IT!!
2i1cdbs.gif

Madam, remember that you're a lady. :)

Me? I'm waiting for my number to come up to get the vaccine. If you don't want it, don't get it. Not even the Democrats would dare to hold you down while they stick you with a needle.

So-So

2i1cdbs.gif
::waves to Jill, & Everyone::

To vaccinate or not? That is the question I wonder about, and solely because I’m more of a “wait and see” personality by nature.

Two of my family members, and a very close friend of mine have received the first vaccine injection. All three are scheduled to receive the second come next week.

So far, none have experienced any disquieting or harmful side affects, and all seem a bit lighter in their gait for having taken the initial step towards fortifying their immune system.

With their little “white-card” in hand, they’re all beaming with certain relief due to their age and their respective underlying health conditions.

I’m a bit younger, and healthier, and thus fall below the eligibility line at this time to receive vaccination.

Which I’m actually relieved and grateful, as I’m skeptical by nature and prefer to wait a bit to actually see the results of the others after they’ve been administered the second dose and they weigh in their personal experience over the next couple of months.

By spring, if all is well, and there’s no “zombie-affects” and scientific results “confirm” that vaccination is undeniably sporting positive outcome versus any ominous or foreboding complications, I might be less apprehensive and more agreeable to embrace my own little white-card.

I do wonder if we’ll eventually need proof of vaccination before boarding a flight within the US? If so, well, I’ll be forced to put personal sentiment aside, as my only child lives on the east coast...