• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Darn near giveaway

GMoose

GOLD Site Supporter
I think you should buy it, however it looks like there is only room for the driver, no room for S. and the dogs.

vintagebike

They have a very skinny jump seat to the left of the driver.:smilelove: Wonder why it has that high snorkle intake and the even higher exhaust? The air cleaner on my 2100b sits on top of the carb. Maybe it's a mud buggy?
Attachment-1.jpg

Last edited:

Nikson

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Its not a give away...
Will take either a lot of money to pay someone, or take a lot of your own time to get that into a proper shape...

Of course, it will probably start, run and drive, but you'll never know when it will break a track or pop a seal on the engine due to being abandoned for so long...

Longterm project, take it all apart and put it together...

Hopefully you can house it at the cabin, since its too wide to tow without oversized signs...

Backyardski

BackyardskiLima
GOLD Site Supporter
Looks like it would make a nice parts cat for the money though, probably some goodish stuff on there. Lots of steel to scrap out too!

redsqwrl

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
just look in your compound, you own it....

the thread.

I wonder how many machines make big circles between multiple owners, the machine popping up, our comments and results are interesting to say the least.

I am aware of a rubber tracked tucker that started life here, groomed its guts out, went out west to a stronger market, was flipped for profit back to the midwest were it lived a happy retirement like life and recently went back west.

These older threads are here, I should look up the yellow snow master threads from the petersons rebuilt snow master I used to own. that went west to east to way east to midwest, to upper midwest...... It is now barney purple last I heard.