• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Dang it

thcri

Gone But Not Forgotten
I was going to leave work at noon today. It is fricken 3:30 and I am still here. And it isn't because I was on FF that I am behind. :hammer::hammer::hammer:

Cowboy

Wait for it.
GOLD Site Supporter
I was going to leave work at noon today. It is fricken 3:30 and I am still here. And it isn't because I was on FF that I am behind. :hammer::hammer::hammer:
That sucks , what makes it even worse is you aint the winner . :poke::biggrin:

mak2

I am the winner, I am on vacation. But this is Friday. It is almost over. But I have worked so hard this week I am ready to go back to work and get some rest.

BTW I win.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I am the winner, I am on vacation. But this is Friday. It is almost over. But I have worked so hard this week I am ready to go back to work and get some rest.

BTW I win.

Bullshit.

I retired 12 years ago and haven't had a day off since. When you retire there are no holidays, week-ends, sick days or any of that other crap, every day is the same ... a work day.

Think very seriously about this before you give up gainful employment. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Bullshit.

I retired 12 years ago and haven't had a day off since. When you retire there are no holidays, week-ends, sick days or any of that other crap, every day is the same ... a work day.

Think very seriously about this before you give up gainful employment. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

So sort of like a stay at home mom?:biggrin:

JEV

Mr. Congeniality
GOLD Site Supporter
I couldn't stand be retired and spending every day with my wife. She has an aversion to me sitting on my ass, and thinks I should be doing ANYTHING other than enjoying myself. Therefore, I'll work until I croak, just to stay out of the house every day.

muleman

Gone But Not Forgotten
GOLD Site Supporter
The beauty of retirement is you still work but you get to set your own hours. Today I set mine to no show! Could not sleep for nothing last night so I took the day off for the most part. Figured out why the one parrot was shrieking a lot last night. They are setting up to frack a gas well over in Pa. and have it lit up like a midway. Not what he is used to seeing out the living room window so he must figure somebody is out there. Going to pull the drapes tonight so hopefully everybody gets some rest.