• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Damn...

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
Why is it that watching an old (1979) episode of the Dukes of Hazzard now, is no where near as entertaining as it was when I was 8????

:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::yum::hammer:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Why is it that watching an old (1979) episode of the Dukes of Hazzard now, is no where near as entertaining as it was when I was 8????

'cause you done learned that what lies beneath those Daisy dukes is something altogether different?
Or.. that the General Lee wasn't really driven by Bo and Luke? :biggrin:

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
$20 says Billiam here owns, and wears, a pair of Daisy Dukes :unsure:

You know too much, Rusty..:yum:

DD.jpg

mosi

Banned
They are still alive in Florida.

I took this pic 2 years ago when I stopped at a drug store in orlando.

:wow::yum:

Attachments

• 1fla dude.jpg
    1fla dude.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 158

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter

I honestly remember the anticipation leading up to the series premier of Dukes of Hazard and making sure that I watched it.

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
'cause you done learned that what lies beneath those Daisy dukes is something altogether different?
Or.. that the General Lee wasn't really driven by Bo and Luke? :biggrin:
Are you serious? Say it ain't so.

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeere's Daisy.......

Attachments

• daisy.jpg
    daisy.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 137