Cyber Monday Deals

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Has anyone seen a Cyber Monday Deal worth mentioning?

A lot of hype but so far I have not found one deal that made me want to buy.

pirate_girl

Infirmière essentielle/meme Queen
GOLD Site Supporter
The only thing I saw was an RCA android tablet for $35.
That was at Walmart.
It can wait though.
Looking to upgrade the phone soon anyway and will buy a tablet as well.

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Not interested in buying one but holy cow have TV's gone down in price. I was seeing 55-65" name brand Ultra 4K TV's going for $400 or less.

Bamby

Nothing here as of yet... Somewhat considering a new laptop or maybe a tablet if a good enough deal is encountered. This ones old and they are soon dropping support for windows 7 anyway.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Not interested in buying one but holy cow have TV's gone down in price. I was seeing 55-65" name brand Ultra 4K TV's going for $400 or less.

Same here. Shocked at the low prices for 4k smart TV's. Even a 55" Samsung for 328.
Cyber guy on fox news said bestbuy would have a 75" 4k smart tv today for 399. I was curious enough to look but the lowest price I see for a 75" is 599 at Best Buy. Oh well, I do not need one anyway but, low prices had my wheels going thinking about where I could upgrade. LOL

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Nothing here as of yet... Somewhat considering a new laptop or maybe a tablet if a good enough deal is encountered. This ones old and they are soon dropping support for windows 7 anyway.

I've bought my last two laptops from tiger direct. One was refurbished other was new. Both still work and are 5+ years old. Both run Windows 10 with window defender anti virus. Works great for me.

So after reading your post bamby I went to tiger direct to take a peek at what they had for today.

In the refurbished laptops they had this:
Dell Latitude E6520 Notebook PC - Intel Core i5-2520M 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR3, 500GB HDD, DVD, 15.6" HD, Intel HD, HDMI, Win 10 Pro 64-Bit, 1 Year Warrant, Grade A Refurbished - RB-724962750970
reg: $499.99 Now: $159.99 refurb
and a whole lot more.

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/campaigns/deals.asp?campaignid=3331#CampaignCat17

link to new laptops:
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/category/category_slc.asp?CatId=4935

Bamby

Thanks for the suggestions. The one thing I didn't see that I feel I need is bluetooth for wireless speaker/s. This one has it and I'd like to know if you feel it would be satisfactory.

Doc

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the suggestions. The one thing I didn't see that I feel I need is bluetooth for wireless speaker/s. This one has it and I'd like to know if you feel it would be satisfactory.
Yep, that one looks good. Especially since it has 12gb of ram. :clap:
I agree that Bluetooth is important, I would not buy one without it. I take for granted it's included as everyone uses it for speakers and or ear buds.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
I agree that Bluetooth is important, I would not buy one without it. I take for granted it's included as everyone uses it for speakers and or ear buds.

Eh … no they don't. I've simplified my life.