• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Corona Virus spreading ... US official says no need to worry

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
This is a long story, way too long to post here. I strongly encourage you to go to the link at the Desert Review and read the whole story. It links a lot of reports to support the use of Ivermectin, perhaps not as a 100% cure but certainly as a treatment for most everyone. THIS IS WELL WORTH READING

India's Ivermectin Blackout - Part V: The Secret Revealed

India's Ivermectin Blackout - Part V: The Secret Revealed

On May 7, 2021, during the peak of India's Delta Surge, The World Health Organization reported, "Uttar Pradesh (is) going the last mile to stop COVID-19."​

https://www.who.int/india/news/feat...-pradesh-going-the-last-mile-to-stop-covid-19

The WHO noted, "Government teams are moving across 97,941 villages in 75 districts over five days in this activity which began May 5 in India's most populous state with a population of 230 million."

The activity involved an aggressive house-to-house test and treat program with medicine kits.

The WHO explained, "Each monitoring team has two members who visit homes in villages and remote hamlets to test everyone with symptoms of COVID-19 using Rapid Antigen Test kits. Those who test positive are quickly isolated and given a medicine kit with advice on disease management."

The medicines comprising the kit were not identified as part of the Western media blackout at the time. As a result, the contents were as secret as the sauce at McDonald's.

The WHO continued, "On the inaugural day, WHO field officers monitored over 2,000 government teams and visited at least 10,000 households."

This news story was published on the WHO Official Website in India. The website details the WHO’s work against COVID-19 in India, including a discussion about their “Online course for Rapid Response Teams.”

https://www.who.int/india

Such teams are the very government teams discussed above assigned to conduct the house-to-house test and treat program in Uttar Pradesh. In discussing the role of the Rapid Response Team (RRT), the WHO site reports,

“RRTs are a key component of a larger emergency response strategy that is essential for an efficient and effective response…WHO has produced and published this course for RRTs working at the national, sub-national, district, and sub-district levels to strengthen the pandemic response with support from the National Center for Disease Control, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India, and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.”

The Rapid Response Teams derive support from the United States CDC under the umbrella of the WHO. This fact further validates the Uttar Pradesh test and treat program and solidifies this as a joint effort by the WHO and CDC.

https://www.who.int/india/news/detail/16-09-2021-online-course-for-rapid-response-teams

Perhaps the most telling portion of the WHO article was the last sentence, “WHO will also support the Uttar Pradesh government on the compilation of the final reports.”

https://www.who.int/india/news/feat...-pradesh-going-the-last-mile-to-stop-covid-19

None have yet been published.

Just five short weeks later, on June 14, 2021, new cases had dropped a staggering 97.1 percent, and the Uttar Pradesh program was hailed as a resounding success. According to ZeeNews of India, "The strategy of trace, test & treat yields results."

"The Yogi-led state has also been registering a steep decline in the number of Active COVID Cases as the figure has dropped from a high of 310,783 in April to 8,986 now, a remarkable reduction by 97.10 percent."

https://zeenews.india.com/uttar-pra...contains-second-wave-of-covid-19-2368977.html

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
So the CDC with WHO supports this ivermectin program in India but as I understand won't support it's use in our country.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
So the CDC with WHO supports this ivermectin program in India but as I understand won't support it's use in our country.
Not so much that they supported it but they could not stop it, and then they were involved in making it work. Reluctant support. It will be interesting to see the final report!!! Assuming they ever issue a report.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter

This is a stunning blow, actually just another of several stunning blows, to the vaccine mandates. We now have a Merek anti-viral that can be used to cure Covid 19, and dramatically reduces hospitalizations, we also have proof that natural immunity, which is attained after getting & recovering from Covid, is better than the immunity from the most popular Covid vaccine. Now the vaccine makers are admitting this too.

PFIZER SCIENTISTS:​

‘YOUR ANTIBODIES BETTER THAN THE PFIZER VACCINATION.’​

Ceee

Site Supporter
Great video! I appreciate all the info you put on here.
we also have proof that natural immunity, which is attained after getting & recovering from Covid, is better than the immunity from the most popular Covid vaccine.
It seems to me that the vaccine still has a place for those of us who have never had covid and have no natural immunity. Wrong?

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Great video! I appreciate all the info you put on here.

It seems to me that the vaccine still has a place for those of us who have never had covid and have no natural immunity. Wrong?
RIGHT!

Exactly correct. The only way to get natural immunity is to first get, and recover from Covid. Many people choose not to get Covid in the first place. Some people, like myself, are high risk do to medical conditions, others are high risk due to weight or due to have. Anyone who is a high risk individual would certainly be better off getting vaccinated than getting covid.

My thought, based on data, is that pretty much anyone over 50 probably should get vaccinated IF they have not already gotten Covid. The Delta/Indian variant seems to affect people at younger ages. So while the highest deaths are still over age 60, Delta is bringing the age down a bit. Seems like 50+ is a good age bracket.
  • Anyone with hypertension/high blood pressure
  • Anyone with asthma or any other pulmonary issue
  • Anyone with diabetes
  • Anyone who is more than 25# over weight, and especially anyone who is clinically obese (which includes a lot more people with "dad bods" than most people realize)
  • Anyone with an auto-immune disorder and anyone who is immunosuppressed
I'm still of the belief that younger/healthy people should be allowed to make their own choices and mandates are wrong. Statistically people under the age of 50 are generally very low risk for complications unless they have 2 or more of the above underlying conditions. Several months ago I probably would have suggested the age was 55 years old. But the Delta/Indian variant is changing some of the data and it seems appropriate to adapt on the side of caution.

There is very very little evidence that suggests that people who recovered from Covid should be vaccinated. There is actually quite a bit of serious evidence that suggests that recovered people have better immunity than any of the current vaccines. So why give recovered people a vaccine? I see no medical reason. Plenty in the medical community advocate that there is no actual reason to give recovered people the covid vaccine.

What some people scream about with natural immunity is that it is better than the vaccine but they seem to forget than they need to get covid to build up those anti-bodies. There is ZERO natural immunity in the population that has NOT BEEN INFECTED.

Ceee

Site Supporter
What some people scream about with natural immunity is that it is better than the vaccine but they seem to forget than they need to get covid to build up those anti-bodies. There is ZERO natural immunity in the population that has NOT BEEN INFECTED.
Yes!
The money factor mentioned on the video makes me sick. Why can't Pfizer do what's right. They've already made a ton of money.

Pfizer Scientist Nick Karl Confronted By James O'Keefe

I didn't think Karl realized that he was being videoed. It even crossed my mind that it wasn't legal. He even asked if the person who he was talking to had on a wire, and then he laughed, like no way. So maybe your video is the media's way to make it legal. If you haven't already, watch the video that melensdad posted. It does a great of job of showing Karl outing Pfizer for knowing that the vaccine wasn't necessary for those with natural immunity but still continued to push for them to get vaccinated...all for money, more money, lots more money :glare:.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter

“The data on natural immunity are now overwhelming,” Makary told the Morning Wire. “It turns out the hypothesis that our public health leaders had that vaccinated immunity is better and stronger than natural immunity was wrong. They got it backwards. And now we’ve got data from Israel showing that natural immunity is 27 times more effective than vaccinated immunity. And that supports 15 other studies.”

Despised by the left for his criticism of the vaccine mandate, Makary finds it bizarre that natural immunity is not seen as legitimate in the eyes of the U.S. government.

“It’s ruining the lives of people who are getting fired,” he said. “Nurses, who are heroes, are now getting laid off. Soldiers are getting dishonorably discharged. They’ve got immunity. It’s just not the type that our public health officials have sanctioned.”

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Not going to link any of the articles because I don't believe we currently have any members from the Nordic nations, but there are now bans on the MODERNA shots for people UNDER the age of 30. Iceland actually banned its use for young adults.

It seems that, for some strange reason that only affects younger people, the Moderna vaccine has an elevated chance of causing heart complications. Does not seem to have any elevated risk in the over 30 crowd.

The MODERNA vaccine seems to be the most effective vaccine, with the longest level of protection, against Covid and is generally safe in the adult population (at least those over 30 years old)

PGBC

Alberta Canada has announced that those who test positive for covid, can go to the hospital as a support person for anyone who is pregnant.
Is that not basically admitting it is bullshit?!

Ceee

Site Supporter
"Maternity patients giving birth in Alberta hospitals can bring a person infected with COVID-19 with them for support, Alberta Health Services (AHS) said in a series of tweets Saturday afternoon."

"COVID-19 poses a significant risk to both pregnant people and their unborn children, and more of them are getting seriously sick."
That doesn't seem like a very smart thing to do to me. I can't imagine a covid positive parent doing that and risking his wife's life and their unborn child's life.
I don't know about that. If it were me, I'd wait until I knew for sure before I allowed a covid positive support person in the room.

mla2ofus

GOLD Site Supporter
That's because the canadian govt. and the US govt. don't want the virus to go away. It gives them too many opportunities to control the populace!!

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Alberta Canada has announced that those who test positive for covid, can go to the hospital as a support person for anyone who is pregnant.
Actually no.

A woman of child bearing years (16 to 35 years old) is actually a very very low risk person for complications to Covid.

So a 'support' person/partner, who tests positive, may transmit the disease to the pregnant woman but the odds of any sort of covid related issue is very low.

The reality is that the elderly, and now those at over 55, are at far greater risk than anyone under the age of 40.

It is all in the data. Realize that the vast majority of people who have died from this disease are either elderly, older, or have 2 or more comorbities. This disease does kill. And with the Delta/Indian variant it is affecting people who are younger than the original strain. But still, the numbers show that people under 40 are not at serious risk.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
It is certainly seeming that these experimental vaccines are exactly that: "experimental". I certainly have little confidence in their long term efficacy.
I got the vaccine shot for polio,
I got the vaccine shot for Diphtheria
I got the vaccine shot for Pneumonia
I got the vaccine shot for Tenuous

I have yet to contract any of these ailments. Because the shots were all "VACCINES!!!"

The COVID-19 shots are NOT vaccines. Which is why people who get the shots, still transmit the disease and still die from it.

We are the test subjects of a medical experiment which has been given emergency approval. It is still not fully approved by the FDA. Therefore, by law, no government agency can make you take it. Of course that is something we must prove in the courts. Meanwhile, your rights to freely travel, work and live as you chose are being taken away.

Amazingly, your employer, currently, has more legal right to demand the shot than the government.

It will likely take years for the courts, including the SCOTUS, to render judgement on our government's right to take yours away. Based on the performance to court rulings of the current administration, we may lose our freedom before the courts can act with authority. The next national elections are over a year away. Be worried friends. Be worried and careful

Keep you children close and your powder dry.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
I got the vaccine shot for polio,
I got the vaccine shot for Diphtheria
I got the vaccine shot for Pneumonia
I got the vaccine shot for Tenuous

I have yet to contract any of these ailments. Because the shots were all "VACCINES!!!"

The COVID-19 shots are NOT vaccines. Which is why people who get the shots, still transmit the disease and still die from it.

We are the test subjects of a medical experiment which has been given emergency approval. It is still not fully approved by the FDA. Therefore, by law, no government agency can make you take it. Of course that is something we must prove in the courts. Meanwhile, your rights to freely travel, work and live as you chose are being taken away.

Amazingly, your employer, currently, has more legal right to demand the shot than the government.

It will likely take years for the courts, including the SCOTUS, to render judgement on our government's right to take yours away. Based on the performance to court rulings of the current administration, we may lose our freedom before the courts can act with authority. The next national elections are over a year away. Be worried friends. Be worried and careful

Keep you children close and your powder dry.
The "vaccine" is NOT working for many.
Once again we have staff members and residents testing positive.
😐
All fully vaccinated.

PGBC

Makes me wonder if it's just a placebo.

Worse, much worse.

Gates, and others, have for years wanted to do a massive population control, aka wipe out many of us. The jab is doing a great job at killing humans off with heart attack, and strokes, but that is just the beginning. In a few years many who took the jab will mysteriously drop, but also it will leave masses unable to reproduce. They are not taking it, nor their friends, so they will be the ones left to breed. Clintons, obamas, pelosi, gates, soros, and their king of dementia aka pawn biden, all make Hitler seem like a good guy in comparison to them.

EastTexFrank

GOLD Site Supporter
Gates, and others, have for years wanted to do a massive population control, aka wipe out many of us. The jab is doing a great job at killing humans off with heart attack, and strokes, but that is just the beginning. In a few years many who took the jab will mysteriously drop, but also it will leave masses unable to reproduce. They are not taking it, nor their friends, so they will be the ones left to breed. Clintons, obamas, pelosi, gates, soros, and their king of dementia aka pawn biden, all make Hitler seem like a good guy in comparison to them.

On a lighter note, I got my Pfizer booster shot this morning. Right now, 12 hours later, my arm hurts like hell but there is no sign of my nuts dropping off yet. Maybe tomorrow. :stooges:

Ceee

Site Supporter
Worse, much worse.

I don't agree with this at all.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
On a lighter note, I got my Pfizer booster shot this morning. Right now, 12 hours later, my arm hurts like hell but there is no sign of my nuts dropping off yet. Maybe tomorrow. :stooges:
It's not your nuts for which you have to worry. It's your Daughter's ovaries.

Those of us past the age of making babes, not to worry. But young girls.....? They will suffer.

Since the mid 19th century, we have had the elites worried about overpopulation. Predictions that 5 billion people was more than the world could sustain, caused concerns in the more educated parts of the world. With political pressure mounting, by the mid 20th century we have population control via the concept of the pill and abortion on demand. Obedient Americans have reduced population growth, or at least the birth rate in our country, to a net negative number. This particularly in the affluent, and white populations.

Ironically, the predictions that the world could not sustain mere than 6 billion people has be proven wrong.

In demographics, the world population is the total number of humans currently living, and was estimated to have reached 7.7 billion people as of April 2019. It took over 200,000 years of human history for the world's population to reach 1 billion, and only 200 years more to reach 7 billion. Dec 28 2019