• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Corona Virus spreading ... US official says no need to worry

Ceee

Site Supporter
10 minutes ago I got my 3rd jab from Moderna. They said expect similar symptoms. 5 minutes after the shot my arm started hurting. Seems to have calmed a bit but it is sore.
I just heard something about the third vaccine/booster having a little worse symptoms than the 2nd vaccine. Was a sore arm all you had to deal with?

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I just heard something about the third vaccine/booster having a little worse symptoms than the 2nd vaccine. Was a sore arm all you had to deal with?
yes, it was less sore than the first time and no other side effects. Sadly the lovely Mrs_Bob had a full day of 'honey do' chores lined up for me for the next day and I had no reason not to do them!

Ceee

Site Supporter
yes, it was less sore than the first time and no other side effects. Sadly the lovely Mrs_Bob had a full day of 'honey do' chores lined up for me for the next day and I had no reason not to do them!
good to know, thanks

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
I had my first cup of coffee in a week this morning, went outside for a few hours to try and get some yard work done and water some plants on there last legs, since they have been ignored for the better part of the month. I made it through without breaking down. The wife is also scheduled to come home today sometime and figured I better get ahead of it. Her O2 is good even after walking, Her CAT scan shows massive improvement in her lungs so after some home rest she should be good also. As bad as it was, I still believe that the world should not have shut down for it. If they left everything alone in the beginning I think the same outcome would have happened anyway, only it would have happened a Long time ago. More therapeutic options should be available.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Interesting BULL$#!T about Ivermectin.

While it is not a proven drug for Covid treatment, there is strong evidence that it may be an effective EARLY STAGE therapy for Covid, taken in pill form (not horse paste). There are HUMAN and VETERINARY versions of this drug and there are legal ways to get the HUMAN version!

Rolling Stone 'Horse Dewormer' Hit-Piece Debunked After Hospital Says No Ivermectin Overdoses​

After Joe Rogan announced that he'd kicked Covid in just a few days using a cocktail of drugs, including Ivermectin - an anti-parasitic prescribed for humans for over 35 years, with over 4 billion doses administered (and most recently as a Covid-19 treatment), the left quickly started mocking Rogan for having taken a 'horse dewormer' due to its dual use in livestock.​
Rolling Stone's Jon Blistein led the charge:​
On Friday, Rolling Stone's Peter Wade took another stab - publishing a hit piece claiming that Oklahoma ERs were overflowing with people 'overdosing on horse dewormer.'​
It was suspect from the beginning.​
The report, sourced to local Oaklahoma outlet KFOR's Katelyn Ogle, cites Oklahoma ER doctor Dr. Jason McElyea - claimed that people overdosing on ivermectin horse dewormer are causing emergency rooms to be "so backed up that gunshot victims were having hard times getting" access to health facilities.
As people take the drug, McElyea said patients have arrived at hospitals with negative reactions like nausea, vomiting, muscle aches, and cramping — or even loss of sight.
The scariest one that I’ve heard of and seen is people coming in with vision loss,” the doctor said. -Rolling Stone
Except, the article provided zero evidence for McElyea's claims, causing people to start asking questions.​
And while neither KFOR or Rolling Stone mention the hospital McElyea worked for, NHS Sequoyah, located in Sallisaw, Oklahoma - just issued a statement disavowing McElyea's claims, which pops up when you visit their website.​
It reads:​
Although Dr. Jason McElyea is not an employee of NHS Sequoyah, he is affiliated with a medical staffing group that provides coverage for our emergency room.
With that said, Dr. McElyea has not worked at our Sallisaw location in over 2 months.
NHS Sequoyah has not treated any patients due to complications related to taking ivermectin. This includes not treating any patients for ivermectin overdose.
All patients who have visited our emergency room have received medical attention as appropriate. Our hospital has not had to turn away any patients seeking emergency care.
We want to reassure our community that our staff is working hard to provide quality healthcare to all patients. We appreciate the opportunity to clarify this issue and as always, we value our community’s support.
What about the rest of the state?
According to Scott Schaeffer, managing director of the Oklahoma Center for Poison and Drug Information, "Since the beginning of May, we’ve received reports of 11 people being exposed to ivermectin," he told the NY Daily News (which still pushed the 'ivermectin overdoses' story despite this fact).​
Meanwhile, this horseshit story has also been picked up by the far-left Business Insider and The Independent, as well as The Guardian, among other notable outlets.​
And of course, the story was breathlessly parroted:​
McElyea is also listed as working at Integris Grove Hospital in Grove, OK as a general family practitioner - not in the ER. A phone call to them provided no insight as to any ivermectin overdoses, however the gentleman who answered the phone sounded quite amused. What's more, Grove, OK - with a population of 7,129, had just 14 aggravated assaults in all of 2019 according to the FBI's latest data. We somehow doubt that 'gunshot victims were lining up outside the ER,' while just 11 ivermectin related hospital cases have been reported in the entire state since the beginning of May.​

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
Learned something else through this, If you have an HMO for medical, you are NOT in charge. First the wife was discharged after the first ER visit with me protesting, sent home with O2 level of 92, knowing she had COVID Pneumonia.Then had to take her back in 2 days with O2 at 88, as soon as she was in the system after setting in a chair for 24 hours in ER, 2 days treatment with Remdesivir and her liver wouldn't take it so they discontinued and started lobbying to send her home, this time we refused and resulted in a heated argument with her doctor on the phone, where I questioned there motivations and reminded them of what had just transpired to this point and we were not going to start over again in the ER just because they want to save money. They relented and after a couple more days she is home in much better condition than getting kicked out after 2 days.
My experience with my Kaiser Dr. Dr. I have covid as my son and wife were tested and my wife is in the hospital, Dr. you need to get tested.
I asked him if he could prescribe Hydroxichloraquine or another anti viral to ease my symptoms. Dr. those are experimental drugs and I can't prescribe.
Me its been around for 80 years and widely used as a propolactic, what is the worse thing that could happen? it won't help? Besides the vaccine is also experimental and you are pushing that.
Dr. Im not prescribing it.
Me FU#$%K you then, what good are you.
Call ended.
I would suggest everyone take a good look at who they are paying there money to for medical coverage. Corporate hospitals have corporate doctors, and they are not your best friend, they are the hospitals friend. Kaiser is done as soon as I can find a private practice Dr. willing to take us.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
. . .
My experience with my Kaiser Dr. Dr. I have covid as my son and wife were tested and my wife is in the hospital, Dr. you need to get tested.
I asked him if he could prescribe Hydroxichloraquine or another anti viral to ease my symptoms. Dr. those are experimental drugs and I can't prescribe.
Me its been around for 80 years and widely used as a propolactic, what is the worse thing that could happen? it won't help? Besides the vaccine is also experimental and you are pushing that.
Dr. Im not prescribing it.
Me FU#$%K you then, what good are you.
Call ended.
I have posted the link to the FLCCC a few times in this thread. They have doctors around the nation that WILL prescribe Ivermectin in the EARLY STAGES of Covid. If I get Covid, and clearly I'm trying not to, I will be contacting one of the FLCCC doctors to start treatment.

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
Wife has been home for a dyad on day 2 now, She is doing great and happy to be home. I have been sleeping 12 hour night instead of my normal 8 hour sleep pattern. I get a little better each day.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Now doctors are pushing back against the AMA which does not want Ivermectin prescribed and the AAPS is rebuking the AMA by stating some facts about Ivermectin.

American Association of Physicians & Surgeons is now outright advocating FOR the use of Ivermectin and claims that doctors in the US are legally prescribing 88,000 doses of the drug to covid patients every week.

AAPS Letter to AMA Re: Ivermectin and COVID

Gerald E. Harmon, M.D.
President, American Medical Association
AMA Plaza
330 N. Wabash Ave., Suite 39300
Chicago, IL 60611-5885
Dear Dr. Harmon:
The AMA has taken the startling and unprecedented position that American physicians should immediately stop prescribing, and pharmacists should stop honoring their prescriptions for ivermectin for COVID-19 patients. The AMA is thus contradicting the professional judgment of a very large number of physicians, who are writing about 88,000 prescriptions per week. It also contradicts the Chairman of the Tokyo Medical Association, Haruo Ozaki, who recommended that all doctors in Japan immediately begin using Ivermectin to treat COVID.
AMA claims that ivermectin is dangerous and ineffective despite the safe prescription of billions of doses since 1981, and the mostly favorable results of 63 controlled studies in COVID-19.
AMA does not specify any recommended early treatments, but simply urges face masks, distancing, and vaccination.
Our members would appreciate clarification of the AMA’s stand on the following questions:
  • What are the criteria for advocating that pharmacists override the judgment of fully qualified physicians who are responsible for individual patients?
  • What are the criteria for forbidding off-label use of long-approved drugs, which constitute at least 20 percent of all prescriptions?
  • On what basis does AMA demand use only within a clinical trial for ivermectin, but call for virtually universal vaccination outside of controlled trials, despite FDA warnings of potential cardiac damage in healthy young patients, and no information about long-term effects?
We believe that these questions get to the heart of issues of physician and patient autonomy, as well as scientific principles such as the need for a control group in experiments.
We look forward to your response.
Sincerely yours,
Jane M. Orient, M.D., Executive Director

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
Now doctors are pushing back against the AMA which does not want Ivermectin prescribed and the AAPS is rebuking the AMA by stating some facts about Ivermectin.

American Association of Physicians & Surgeons is now outright advocating FOR the use of Ivermectin and claims that doctors in the US are legally prescribing 88,000 doses of the drug to covid patients every week.

AAPS Letter to AMA Re: Ivermectin and COVID

Gerald E. Harmon, M.D.
President, American Medical Association
AMA Plaza
330 N. Wabash Ave., Suite 39300
Chicago, IL 60611-5885
Dear Dr. Harmon:
The AMA has taken the startling and unprecedented position that American physicians should immediately stop prescribing, and pharmacists should stop honoring their prescriptions for ivermectin for COVID-19 patients. The AMA is thus contradicting the professional judgment of a very large number of physicians, who are writing about 88,000 prescriptions per week. It also contradicts the Chairman of the Tokyo Medical Association, Haruo Ozaki, who recommended that all doctors in Japan immediately begin using Ivermectin to treat COVID.
AMA claims that ivermectin is dangerous and ineffective despite the safe prescription of billions of doses since 1981, and the mostly favorable results of 63 controlled studies in COVID-19.
AMA does not specify any recommended early treatments, but simply urges face masks, distancing, and vaccination.
Our members would appreciate clarification of the AMA’s stand on the following questions:
  • What are the criteria for advocating that pharmacists override the judgment of fully qualified physicians who are responsible for individual patients?
  • What are the criteria for forbidding off-label use of long-approved drugs, which constitute at least 20 percent of all prescriptions?
  • On what basis does AMA demand use only within a clinical trial for ivermectin, but call for virtually universal vaccination outside of controlled trials, despite FDA warnings of potential cardiac damage in healthy young patients, and no information about long-term effects?
We believe that these questions get to the heart of issues of physician and patient autonomy, as well as scientific principles such as the need for a control group in experiments.
We look forward to your response.
Sincerely yours,
Jane M. Orient, M.D., Executive Director
I guess its only " MY BODY MY CHOICE " if I want an abortion.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Compared to LAST YEAR at this time.

Covid cases are UP 316%%
Covid deaths are UP about 200%
Covid hospitalizations are UP 157%

So what do the scary numbers mean to you? Basically it means that the DELTA variant, which is roughly 98% of all Covid cases, is very very transmissible, but the death rate is DOWN and the hospitalization rate is DOWN from last year. So it appears that DELTA spreads very easily but, as a percentage, kills fewer people and makes fewer people extremely sick.

Is it serious? YES, especially for those who are "at risk" with overweight being the #1 factor for complications. But for the otherwise healthy, the risks seem to be fairly low, at least statistically.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
It means all the B.S. we went through last year was mostly political.
I would not be in total agreement. But I'm not going to disagree to loudly either.

Clearly many people are at risk and needed to take this very seriously. Literally anyone over the age of 65 is at risk, both from the original and from Delta. Anyone with co-morbidities like being over-weight, high blood pressure, cancer, pulmonary issues, auto-immune issues, etc are at risk, regardless of age.

This is a serious disease for those who have complications. It is not too big a deal for most people who get it.

I said fairly early on that the world should not be shut down to protect those of us (me) who are at risk. People who are at risk need to take responsibility for themselves. But the fact is that many people are idiots and we do have some areas, typically fairly small geographically, that have run short of hospital beds, that have run short of O2, etc. So it has to be taken seriously but silly crap like wearing cotton masks or paper masks is really just theatre for the masses.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Interesting turn, as the FDA allows clinical use of Ivermectin for Covid, a Texas based hospital group just banned it.

Texas hospital system bans ivermectin for COVID patients as their families demand 'wonder drug'

Mainstream medical community hailed the drug for its widespread off-label uses — including against RNA viruses — until COVID pandemic.

A Texas hospital system imposed "new restriction criteria" on the use of ivermectin, excluding the anti-parasitic agent from treatment of COVID-19.

St. Luke's Health will only allow its infectious disease physicians to use the drug for preventive treatment of strongyloidiasis, a roundworm infection, according to a Sept. 2 directive shared with Just the News.

Its wording suggests that non-infectious disease physicians had been considering or actually prescribing ivermectin for COVID patients.

The relatively cheap treatment has been promoted by an eclectic group of influencers. Evolutionary biologist and former Evergreen State College professor Bret Weinstein has regularly touted ivermectin on his DarkHorse podcast, which led YouTube to demonetize his channel.

America's most popular podcaster, Joe Rogan, joined the chorus last week after taking a drug cocktail that included ivermectin in response to his COVID diagnosis. Rogan endorsed Sen. Bernie Sanders for the Democratic presidential nomination in 2020, as did Weinstein in 2016.

The drug was widely hailed in the medical community for its proven track record against a host of infections in humans — until the COVID pandemic.

Not judging 'effectiveness'

The St. Luke's memo is addressed to "TX Division Medical Staff" from the division's chief medical officer, medical directors of pharmacy and therapeutics and infection prevention, and vice president for pharmacy.

While the FDA-approved drug is used off-label "for the treatment of many parasitic infections" and has "in vitro activity against some viruses, including SARS-CoV-2 [which causes COVID], it has no therapeutic utility," the memo says. It cited Infectious Diseases Society of America and FDA statements against ivermectin in COVID treatment.

A St. Luke's spokesperson declined to tell Just the News whether the directive amounts to a flat ban on physicians treating COVID patients with ivermectin, and whether any of its doctors were considering or actively prescribing it before the directive came down.

"Our commitment to provide the best care for our patients is rooted in data-driven, clinically-proven treatment protocols," according to a hospital statement. "Clinical trials are currently underway to determine if this medication could be authorized and approved for COVID-19 patients, but until that time, we are not using this medication as part of our COVID-19 treatment protocols."

The statement also warns against self-medication with the animal version of ivermectin, which is stronger than the human version, declaring: "The safest defense against severe illness, hospitalization and death from COVID-19 is to vaccinate."

The drug is the source of growing legal battles between hospitals and families of COVID patients with severe illnesses, who demand its off-label use to treat the disease.

This week an Ohio judge protected a hospital from having to continue administering ivermectin to a ventilator patient based on his wife's demand and an outside doctor's prescription. That followed another judge's 14-day temporary restraining order (TRO) ordering the administration of ivermectin.

Butler County Court of Common Pleas Judge Michael Oster ruled Monday that he wasn't "making a decision on the effectiveness of ivermectin" but rather determining that Jeffrey Smith's wife Julie hadn't met the standard for a preliminary injunction against West Chester Hospital.

He noted that the CDC, FDA and leading medical associations released statements against ivermectin following Judge Gregory Howard's Aug. 23 TRO, and said studies on ivermectin's effectiveness are not robust.

Outside doctor Fred Wagshul could only say Smith's condition "seems to be" improving after the hospital administered ivermectin under Judge Howard's order.

Oster also said nothing is stopping Julie Smith from transferring her husband to a hospital where Wagshul has admitting privileges and can continue administering the drug.

'Wonder drug' with penicillin, aspirin

The Ohio lawsuit was part of a nationwide effort by New York attorney Ralph Lorigo, working in conjunction with pro-ivermectin doctor group Front Line Covid-19 Critical Care Alliance, which includes Wagshul, according to Bloomberg Law.

Lorigo achieved his first legal victory in January in Buffalo, convincing a court to order a hospital to treat an 80-year-old on a ventilator with the drug. The patient subsequently recovered. Another happened in Illinois, where a state appeals court upheld an order requiring an Elmhurst hospital to administer ivermectin.

The lawyer told Bloomberg Law he now receives "nonstop" calls worldwide from patients trying to force hospitals to treat them with the drug as a last resort.

The mainstream medical community seemingly only became resistant to off-label use of ivermectin during the COVID pandemic.

Ten years ago a Japanese medical journal dubbed ivermectin, which was discovered in Japan in the late 1970s, a "wonder drug" alongside penicillin and aspirin. It cited the drug's "versatility, safety and the beneficial impact that it has had, and continues to have, worldwide — especially on hundreds of millions of the world’s poorest people," with new uses "continually being found."

A 2017 review in The Journal of Antibiotics, published by Nature, repeated the "wonder" label.

"Today, ivermectin is continuing to surprise and excite scientists, offering more and more promise to help improve global public health by treating a diverse range of diseases, with its unexpected potential as an antibacterial, antiviral and anti-cancer agent being particularly extraordinary," the article said.

The review specifically cited the drug's "antiviral activity against several RNA viruses" — a category that includes SARS-CoV-2, which causes COVID.

Just last month the chairman of the Tokyo Metropolitan Medical Association held a press conference to recommend ivermectin to treat COVID as Japan experienced a spike in cases. Haruo Ozaki cited drastically lower COVID cases and deaths in African countries that prescribed the drug preventively for parasites, compared to African countries that didn't.

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
So yesterday was my first day working gain, had 2 job walks. Everything went well but it was 100 degrees outside.
The wife has made steady improvement, O2 good and her energy is returning. She has a sore throat as a side effect of one of her medications, she cant talk much (y) and thats not all bad.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Interesting results about the 2 main vaccines used in the USA. Pfizer is the dominant vaccine, over 1/2 of those vaccinated in the US got the Pfizer jab. Roughly 40% got the Moderna. A few % got the J&J 1 shot protocol.

Moderna seems to be the best for long term effectiveness.

Full Story at the link, this is just the beginning of the story --> https://news.yahoo.com/big-gap-between-pfizer-moderna-034719881.html

Big gap between Pfizer, Moderna vaccines seen for preventing COVID hospitalizations

Fri, September 17, 2021, 10:47 PM
Los Angeles , CA - May 14: Alma Sevilla preparers Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine vial at a mobile vaccine clinic held at Roosevelt Park on Friday, May 14, 2021 in Los Angeles , CA. (Irfan Khan / Los Angeles Times)

A dose of Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine is readied at a mobile vaccine clinic in Los Angeles. (Irfan Khan / Los Angeles Times)

Amid persistent concerns that the protection offered by COVID-19 vaccines may be waning, a report released Friday by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention finds that America's workhorse shot is significantly less effective at preventing severe cases of disease over the long term than many experts had realized.

Data collected from 18 states between March and August suggest the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine reduces the risk of being hospitalized with COVID-19 by 91% in the first four months after receiving the second dose. Beyond 120 days, however, that vaccine efficacy drops to 77%.

Meanwhile, Moderna's vaccine was 93% effective at reducing the short-term risk of COVID-19 hospitalization and remained 92% effective after 120 days.

Overall, 54% of fully vaccinated Americans have been immunized with the Pfizer shot.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Interesting video from Dr Campbell today about India. Goes into some detail on how India seems to have beating back Covid. State of GOA gave away home medical kits --> Tylenol, Ivermectin, Doxycycline, Vitamin C, D, Multivitamin with Zinc. Similar treatment packs were given out in other states.

To my mind this is positive news for Ivermectin, but apparently they did a great job of isolation too. 2x daily phone calls to check on isolating patients. The evidence is circumstantial and not proof but the real life example from India does seem to add more information that should be considered.

It should be noted that India has a very low rate of vaccination, to date under 15% of their population is fully vaccinated.

Interesting the WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION is highlighting the successes in India and reporting on their website but they IGNORE to mention Ivermectin.

This is well worth watching...

Ceee

Site Supporter
Interesting the WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION is highlighting the successes in India and reporting on their website but they IGNORE to mention Ivermectin.
Why do you think that is? I'd just like to hear your own personal opinion. I know there's a lot of disagreement on the use of ivermectin. Nobody that I've heard in the US comes out and says why not to use it.

On the chat show that I watch every other Friday with two Dallas doctors, the OBGYN came out and clearly said...do not take it. Of course, she didn't say why.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Why do you think that is? I'd just like to hear your own personal opinion. I know there's a lot of disagreement on the use of ivermectin. Nobody that I've heard in the US comes out and says why not to use it.

On the chat show that I watch every other Friday with two Dallas doctors, the OBGYN came out and clearly said...do not take it. Of course, she didn't say why.
The septic in me says that the big pharma companies want to make $$$,$$$,$$$.

What I do know is that the drug trial system is a privately funded system where the drug companies have to put up big money to get a drug approved for use as a treatment. In the case of a generic drug, which the companies make pennies on, there is no financial incentive to do a study. So the manufacturer who developed the drug won't put up the millions, tens of millions, needed if they won't see any return on the sale of the drug.

When universities and medical schools do drug studies, those are privately funded. This may be ONE CASE where the government actually needs to pony up the cash and pay for a couple different studies.

What I KNOW is that month ago they were piling up bodies and burning them in India. They were running out of Oxygen in their hospital. Now their incidence of Covid is lower and their rates of death are lower. So it only takes a reasonable man to suggest that they did something different and we should look into what they did, which meds they gave, and study their protocols.

Just my $00.02

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
The septic in me says that the big pharma companies want to make $$$,$$$,$$$.

What I do know is that the drug trial system is a privately funded system where the drug companies have to put up big money to get a drug approved for use as a treatment. In the case of a generic drug, which the companies make pennies on, there is no financial incentive to do a study. So the manufacturer who developed the drug won't put up the millions, tens of millions, needed if they won't see any return on the sale of the drug.

When universities and medical schools do drug studies, those are privately funded. This may be ONE CASE where the government actually needs to pony up the cash and pay for a couple different studies.

What I KNOW is that month ago they were piling up bodies and burning them in India. They were running out of Oxygen in their hospital. Now their incidence of Covid is lower and their rates of death are lower. So it only takes a reasonable man to suggest that they did something different and we should look into what they did, which meds they gave, and study their protocols.

Just my $00.02
Well said, I got into a heated argument on the phone with my Kaiser Dr. when I requested a prescription for Hydroxiechloraquin and his response was that is a experimental drug and I can't prescribe it. My response was, it has been been used as a propolactic for protection against malaria for 80 years, millions of people have used it. His response its experimental and I'm not doing it. My response, so is the f>&king vaccine and what would be the worse thing that could happen, it won't help? His response- I'm not doing it. My response - F*^k you then what good are you, and I hung up the phone. I am now planning to Find a private practitioner in my area that has a similar thought process, also research and choose the best hospital in a reasonable distance, in case I ever need to go to one. I had no idea that corporate doctors now refuse any input from the patient and your treatment or lack of is none of your business.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
... I am now planning to Find a private practitioner in my area that has a similar thought process, also research and choose the best hospital in a reasonable distance, in case I ever need to go to one. I had no idea that corporate doctors now refuse any input from the patient and your treatment or lack of is none of your business.
You may want to consider the FLCCC group and contact them for help.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
From Breitbart News.

FULL STORY AT THE LINK...

The Latest Coronavirus Death Tolls, According to the CDC​

Paul Bois23 Sep 2021

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) announced this week that the national coronavirus death toll topped 675,000, surpassing the death toll of the Spanish Flu pandemic from over a century ago.

According to the latest statistics, the coronavirus has claimed 677,086 lives as of publication, with the current 7-day average of 1,448.

When broken down by demographics, roughly 77.3 percent (519,464 deaths) have been people ages 65 and over, while 19.3 percent (129,604 deaths) were those between ages 45 and 64. Ages 45 and below comprised just 3.4 percent (22,953 deaths).

Within that, the most frequently listed comorbidity was influenza & pneumonia at 47.3 percent (315,419 deaths), followed by hypertension at 19.3 percent (128,505 deaths) deaths and diabetes at 15.7 percent (104,975 deaths). Alzheimer’s and other dementias stood at 12.4 percent (82,464 deaths) while sepsis stood in last at 9.7 percent (64,662 deaths).

Regarding vaccinations, the current data on hand also shows that states with the lowest vaccination rates had a four-times higher death rate than states with higher vaccination rates. Last week, the top 10 states with the highest death rates were: Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia, Idaho, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Dakota, Tennessee, West Virginia, and Wyoming. Collectively, the states recorded 73.9 deaths per 100,000 residents.

From CNN:

The average rate of Covid-19 deaths in the 10 least vaccinated states was more than four times higher over the past week than the rate in the 10 most vaccinated states, according to a CNN analysis.
In the least vaccinated states, roughly eight people out of every 100,000 residents died of Covid-19 over the past week, compared with only about two out of every 100,000 people in the 10 most vaccinated states. . .
As with the death rates, data from the US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) shows that less-vaccinated states have an average of 39 hospitalizations per 100,000 people in the 10 least vaccinated states, per CNN.

According to the CDC, 182.4 million people in the United States have been fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. . .

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
Well said, I got into a heated argument on the phone with my Kaiser Dr. when I requested a prescription for Hydroxiechloraquin and his response was that is a experimental drug and I can't prescribe it. My response was, it has been been used as a propolactic for protection against malaria for 80 years, millions of people have used it. His response its experimental and I'm not doing it. My response, so is the f>&king vaccine and what would be the worse thing that could happen, it won't help? His response- I'm not doing it. My response - F*^k you then what good are you, and I hung up the phone. I am now planning to Find a private practitioner in my area that has a similar thought process, also research and choose the best hospital in a reasonable distance, in case I ever need to go to one. I had no idea that corporate doctors now refuse any input from the patient and your treatment or lack of is none of your business.
They will get in trouble if they prescribe it.

Look for local "Naturopathic" practitioners. On the west coast, there are lots of Nurse Practitioners, Physicians Assistants, and even General Practitioners that claim to be into "Functional" and/or "Naturopathic" medicine. More than likely they will write you a prescription for ivermectin or any of the drugs in the FLCC protocol.

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
You may want to consider the FLCCC group and contact them for help.

Checked them out, but seems its only for COVID. I am searching for a local doctor that will listen to patient input and prescribe whatever is, and be a patient advocate if hospitalized. You think the corporate news is bad, a woke doctor can kill you.

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
They will get in trouble if they prescribe it.

Look for local "Naturopathic" practitioners. On the west coast, there are lots of Nurse Practitioners, Physicians Assistants, and even General Practitioners that claim to be into "Functional" and/or "Naturopathic" medicine. More than likely they will write you a prescription for ivermectin or any of the drugs in the FLCC protocol.
I will check it out. Thanks

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
There is now a pill for covid.

"This Is A Game-Changer" - Merck Releasing "Phenomenal" Test Results For Experimental COVID Pill

Looks like Merck just beat Pfizer to the punch.
Merck announced Friday that an experimental COVID pill it has developed reduced hospitalizations and deaths by 50% in people recently infected with COVID.
The company will soon ask health officials in the US and abroad to authorize use of the drug.
The news came as a welcome surprise to the public, although COVID cases are already waning in the US and in hard-hit economies in Asia, the drug could create "a real therapeutic advance" that could dramatically decrease the risk of death from COVID.
If approved (and odds are it will be) the drug would be the first treatment for COVID. Some compared it to tamiflu, in that patients should take it within 5 days of COVID infection (like those infected with the flu are instructed to take tamiflu early).
Former FDA Director Dr. Scott Gottlieb told CNBC that the trial results are clearly "profoundly" positive, even though researchers decided to stop the trial early because the drug showed significant success, meaning it would be unethical to keep giving patients placebos. To test the drug, they needed to test more than 700 unvaccinated people in a global study. The people were all considered in the "high risk" category due to factors like age, and other characteristics from their "health profile".
Per the results, 7% of volunteers in the group that received the drug were hospitalized, and none of them died, compared with a 14% rate of hospitalization and death (include eight who died) in the placebo group.
According to Dr. Gottlieb, "this is a phenomenal result. This is a profound game-changer that we have an oral pill that had this kind of effect on patients who are already symptomatic."
Dr. Gottlieb also pointed out that the team that developed the drug "also invented the first successful antibody against ebola so this is a very good drug-development team."
"And remember we have two other drugs in development one by Pfizer (where Dr. Gottlieb serves on the board) and the other by Roches," he said.
Patients won't be taking the drug for very long, typically around five days, which means "the safety profile is probably pretty good," Dr. Gottlieb said.
Per the NYT, "the Merck pill’s efficacy was lower than that of monoclonal antibody treatments, which mimic antibodies that the immune system generates naturally when fighting the virus. Those drugs have been in high demand recently, but they are expensive, are typically given intravenously, and have proved cumbersome and labor-intensive for hospitals and clinics to administer. Studies have shown that they reduce hospitalizations and deaths 70 to 85 percent in similar high-risk Covid patients."
The Merck drug is significantly chemically different from the Pfizer drug that's in its final round of studies, which means there's the possibility of creating a cocktail of anti-viral treatments for COVID. Merck has said it can produce 10MM pills by the end of this year, and Dr. Gottlieb said he expects they'll ramp up production quickly by partnering with other companies.
Merck partnered with a small firm called Ridgeback Biotherapeutics to develop the drug, which is called Molnupiravir. While the study results haven't yet been peer reviewed, at least one independent group of medical experts have given the research their blessing.
"This is a milestone in the fight against COVID," Dr. Gottlieb said.
So, is the prospect of a return to "normality" really on the table? I suppose we're about to find out.

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
Too long to copy and paste, but worth the read

This is an anonymously posted document by someone who calls themselves Spartacus. Because it’s anonymous, I can’t contact them to ask for permission to publish. So I hesitated for a while, but it’s simply the best document I’ve seen on Covid, vaccines, etc. Whoever Spartacus is, they have a very elaborate knowledge in “the field”. If you want to know a lot more about the no. 1 issue in the world today, read it. And don’t worry if you don’t understand every single word, neither do I. But I learned a lot.

The actual letter starts out with:

COVID-19 is not a viral pneumonia. It is a viral vascular endotheliitis and attacks the lining of blood vessels, particularly the small pulmonary alveolar capillaries, leading to endothelial cell activation and sloughing, coagulopathy, sepsis, pulmonary edema, and ARDS-like symptoms. This is a disease of the blood and blood vessels. The circulatory system. Any pneumonia that it causes is secondary to that.

In severe cases, this leads to sepsis, blood clots, and multiple organ failure, including hypoxic and inflammatory damage to various vital organs, such as the brain, heart, liver, pancreas, kidneys, and intestines.

Some of the most common laboratory findings in COVID-19 are elevated D-dimer, elevated prothrombin time, elevated C-reactive protein, neutrophilia, lymphopenia, hypocalcemia, and hyperferritinemia, essentially matching a profile of coagulopathy and immune system hyperactivation/immune cell exhaustion.