• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Corona Virus spreading ... US official says no need to worry

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Your post seems kind of angry, so I'm a little hesitant to reply.
I believe it's up to the parent of the child to decide whether or not their child gets the vaccine. Some parents may believe that "low risk" without the vaccine is okay. Other parents may choose the extra protection that they believe the vaccine provides and gives their child a little lower risk than not being vaccinated.
Go ahead and reply. We both have respect for each other. You certainly have earned mine.

I am angry because at the end of the story, the parents will not be considered in the forced vaccination of our children.

The argument isn't whether to vaccinate but whether it will be mandatory.

My other issue is the dangerous haste presented by the "Experts" who were either elected, or chosen by, the elected. Science and caution suggest we be a bit more inquisitive about what our government tells us we MUST do.

Children under the age of 12 have a one in a thousand chance of contracting and dying by the Covid-19 bug. No more than the common flu.

I had Covid over a year ago. Yet I am told I must have the vaccine to get on a plane. Seriously???
I cannot leave the USA and comeback without it either. Really?

Come on, aren't you just a little bit upset about the fear mongering and your loss of personal freedom?

CrakHoBarbie

Go ahead and reply. We both have respect for each other. You certainly have earned mine.

I am angry because at the end of the story, the parents will not be considered in the forced vaccination of our children.

The argument isn't whether to vaccinate but whether it will be mandatory.

My other issue is the dangerous haste presented by the "Experts" who were either elected, or chosen by, the elected. Science and caution suggest we be a bit more inquisitive about what our government tells us we MUST do.

Children under the age of 12 have a one in a thousand chance of contracting and dying by the Covid-19 bug. No more than the common flu.

I had Covid over a year ago. Yet I am told I must have the vaccine to get on a plane. Seriously???
I cannot leave the USA and comeback without it either. Really?

Come on, aren't you just a little bit upset about the fear mongering and your loss of personal freedom?
Before the pandemic our kids had to be Inoculated for Chicken pox, measles, polio, etc. Just to enter public school. International travelers must be Inoculated for different diseases depending on where they're going just to get on the plane. Is it that the covid vaccine did not go through the normal test period that you have issues?

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Before the pandemic our kids had to be Inoculated for Chicken pox, measles, polio, etc. Just to enter public school. International travelers must be Inoculated for different diseases depending on where they're going just to get on the plane. Is it that the covid vaccine did not go through the normal test period that you have issues?
Yes.

All of those were "tested" before the kids got them.

Also, if you didn't wan the vaccine you could deny it without penalties .

I was a kid when polio scared the crap out of everyone. But when the vaccines came, common sense prevailed.

Again, you show a talent for argument and pissing people off, but no talent for comprehension.

CrakHoBarbie

Also, if you didn't wan the vaccine you could deny it without penalties .

Again, you show a talent for argument and pissing people off, but no talent for comprehension.
Deny without penalty? Children are required to be Inoculated before they can register for public school. The penalty being you can't go to public school without being inoculated. So, who's having issues with comprehension?

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Deny without penalty? Children are required to be Inoculated before they can register for public school. The penalty being you can't go to public school without being inoculated. So, who's having issues with comprehension?
Vaccinations, and exemptions for those vaccinations, are STATE regulations. There is no FEDERAL mandate

Some states have very rigid policies regarding vaccinations while other states offer multiple ways to choose to be unvaccinated. It is not as cut and dry as you imply.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Wrong. You can deny and still have your child attend school. There are exemptions. And there are options.

Also, of what I spoke was that "required" vaccinations are with time tested vaccines. Not experimental ones. You are referring to vaccines against diseases from which children enjoy a medical benefit. COVID vaccine for children has no proven medical benefit.

Once again you show ignorance and/or lack of comprehension.

CrakHoBarbie

Wrong. You can deny and still have your child attend school. There are exemptions. And there are options.

Also, of what I spoke was that "required" vaccinations are with time tested vaccines. Not experimental ones. You are referring to vaccines against diseases from which children enjoy a medical benefit. COVID vaccine for children has no proven medical benefit.

Once again you show ignorance and/or lack of comprehension.
In California parents who do not want to vaccinate their children attending school have three options: obtain a medical exemption to vaccinations, enroll in homeschooling or independent study without classroom instruction, or have their children evaluated and enrolled in special education services. Franc, you appear to be under the misconception that I'm not wary of the covid vaccine.... Iam..I worry about the reports of blood clotting and adverse effects on those with compromised immune systems.. And I don't think we need to worry about it becoming a requirement by federal mandate. The litigation alone that would follow such a mandate would hobble our court systems for decades. And lastly, I think we need to leave it up to parents on whether or not to get their kids Inoculated for covid.

Ceee

Site Supporter
They're not going to give the vaccine without parental permission. I don't think giving a vaccine to an underage child without parental permission is even legal.
That's one of the reasons I said..."makes it easier for the parents," because they'll have to be there with their child.
I had to check to make sure what I said was correct.

"Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by their parent or guardian when coming to any of our NET Health COVID vaccination clinics."

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Bye bye covid map.

TOLEDO, Ohio (WTVG) - The Ohio Department of Health will no longer update Ohio’s Public Health Advisory System, Health Director Stephanie McCloud announced Thursday.

The map provided a county-level view at the coronavirus outlook throughout the state. The color-coded system was used to indicate the risk to the public based on the spread and potential exposure to the virus but McCloud said it has served its purpose.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Bye bye covid map.

TOLEDO, Ohio (WTVG) - The Ohio Department of Health will no longer update Ohio’s Public Health Advisory System, Health Director Stephanie McCloud announced Thursday.

The map provided a county-level view at the coronavirus outlook throughout the state. The color-coded system was used to indicate the risk to the public based on the spread and potential exposure to the virus but McCloud said it has served its purpose.
Perhaps we are starting to see the end of this thing. Partly because it has run it's course and in part because the politicians have done as much damage as the people would allow.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
In California parents who do not want to vaccinate their children attending school have three options: obtain a medical exemption to vaccinations, enroll in homeschooling or independent study without classroom instruction, or have their children evaluated and enrolled in special education services. Franc, you appear to be under the misconception that I'm not wary of the covid vaccine.... Iam..I worry about the reports of blood clotting and adverse effects on those with compromised immune systems.. And I don't think we need to worry about it becoming a requirement by federal mandate. The litigation alone that would follow such a mandate would hobble our court systems for decades. And lastly, I think we need to leave it up to parents on whether or not to get their kids Inoculated for covid.
So when the current administration floated the mandatory balloon, you weren't listening?
There was talk of having to carry paper document proof of vaccination.
Or did you conveniently forget?

CrakHoBarbie

So when the current administration floated the mandatory balloon, you weren't listening?
There was talk of having to carry paper document proof of vaccination.
Was that passed into law? Or are you just complaining about something that never happened?

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Was that passed into law? Or are you just complaining about something that never happened?
New York already put 'vaccine passports' into place.

Illinois and Hawaii are working on them.

Several GOP run states have come out and passed laws against the concept.

CrakHoBarbie

New York already put 'vaccine passports' into place.

Illinois and Hawaii are working on them.

Several GOP run states have come out and passed laws against the concept.
I guess the name is confusing. A "vaccine passport" just proves you are vaccinated OR recently tested for covid for travel. Some foreign countries are going to require proof to enter. Some airlines need proof to board. I had to get a covid test last week to enter a school. A pain in the arse. Not the end of the World. No. I didn't feel that my freedom was being infringed. I can certainly see how this would be problematic for conspiracy theory anti-vaxers who think the pandemic was created to "control" us.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
I guess the name is confusing. A "vaccine passport" just proves you are vaccinated OR recently tested for covid for travel. Some foreign countries are going to require proof to enter. Some airlines need proof to board. I had to get a covid test last week to enter a school. A pain in the arse. Not the end of the World. No. I didn't feel that my freedom was being infringed. I can certainly see how this would be problematic for conspiracy theory anti-vaxers who think the pandemic was created to "control" us.
The NY system is developed for use INSIDE the state of NY, not for foreign travel.

Airlines use a PCR or Rapid Test as proof to get not he plains. I was just through Chicago's O'Hare on Monday. The paper CDC card is not acceptable. You need a test, showing negative results, with the test taken within 72 of the flight.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter

Good god you like to pee on a flat rock.
Brings nothing to the conversation.
Because you got nothing to offer but disinformed opinions
I'm done here.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Blood on their hands...

Fauci and the Media Have Serious Blood on Their Hands Over COVID

Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, on Capitol Hill in Washington on May 11, 2021. (Greg Nash/Pool/Getty Images)

Commentary

Donald Trump did many good things as president, but he didn’t always choose the best people to work with or for him. (Omarosa and “The Mooch”?)
If he wins a second term, he would be well-advised to bear in mind the old saw “Flattery will get you nowhere.”
But I don’t blame Trump for the man who was by far the worst government functionary during his administration and right up there among the worst in American history—Anthony Stephen Fauci.
Treated by the media like some combination of Jesus, Moses, and Hippocrates, this overpaid, lifetime bureaucrat was elevated to the level of soothsayer, every word from his mouth treated as if it were “settled science,” even though that concept could be seen as an oxymoron by anyone with a seventh grade education, and even though he contradicted himself so many times it would take an abacus, appropriately, to keep count.
Meanwhile, the same media excoriated Donald Trump for even suggesting the cheap and readily-available hydroxychloroquine might be useful in curing the disease long ago dubbed here at The Epoch Times, with more corroboration daily, the “CCP virus.” (I can say congratulations to ET—you were one of the few places to come to for real information—because I had nothing to do with this.)
Indeed, what has been called Trump Derangement Syndrome now seems too weak a term, considering the degree it dominated even medical science itself during a pandemic. We need something stronger. “Paranoid Trumpophrenia” perhaps.
Dr. Fauci became the spokesperson for those Trumpophrenics, seemingly adjusting his opinions according to their needs. Anyone who disagreed with His Majesty, no matter his or her bona fides, was ridiculed in the press and social media.
That anti-democratic institution Facebook that pervades our lives to a frightening extent would not even publish routine questioning of the provenance of the disease until just now. It had to have come from a wet market, in the original view of Mark Zuckerberg, not a Chinese government laboratory. Fauci did not contradict him.
The media, also with Fauci’s help, was so successful in their propaganda they cowed the two most important medical journals in the English language—The Journal of the American Academy of Medicine and the British Lancet—into claiming the commonly-used hydroxy was actually dangerous.
These esteemed journals eventually and sheepishly walked this back when actual evidence appeared and they were forced to agree that hydroxy, administered early, could be helpful in the cure. Shame on them.
The upshot of this prevarication that affected a large number of American and foreign medical institutions was that many died who could have been saved with early treatment. How many we will never know, but a substantial number.
The media were, in essence, something they always accused others of being—super spreaders.
So was Dr. Fauci.
Together they have blood on their hands.
Of course, something was being hidden in all this—something that was readily apparent over a year ago to anyone paying the slightest attention—and now is coming to light only after a Wall Street Journal article telling us three employees of the Wuhan virology lab had COVID-like symptoms in November 2019.
That something was the role of Communist China in obfuscating the source of the pandemic that, it is increasingly likely, was so-called “gain of function” research at the Wuhan lab to enable deadly viruses to be more communicable to humans.
Fauci had some role in all this at the lab that should be fully investigated and exposed. Whether it will be is another question.
Despite a superficially unified Senate asking for the intelligence from our agencies, it is not yet clear whether that intelligence on China and the pandemic will ever be revealed to the extent necessary.
Something quite nefarious militates against it that few admit in public. As uncomfortable as it is to say, a powerful and significant percentage of our governmental and business elites already assume, consciously or unconsciously, communist China will win the competition with the West and have already positioned themselves to cash in.
In a sense they want the communist oligarchs to, since it is more lucrative for both groups working together. (Wonder why Zuckerberg was so reluctant to question the source of the pandemic on Facebook? This should tell you.)
Globalism isn’t really globalism, but hidden China-ism.
This is a form of traitorousness unseen in history, certainly our history, and certainly accounts for much of their behavior.
This is what Joe Biden was telling us spontaneously and candidly when he publicly stated China was not our enemy, only months or weeks before the constraints of a political campaign forced him to take it back.
It is what he truly believes. You don’t have to have access to Hunter’s laptop to know that (although the evidence would be stunningly obvious and copious).
Increasingly, we live in a world of the people versus large portions of the political class and the corporate media.
Fauci was just a leading factor.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
The founding fathers of our government warned us not to ever trust the government they created.

Sometimes we get comfortable and forget the warnings. So much so we begin to trust the governments of other nations. Even those who are actual enemies.
I sometimes cautiously doubt the validity of spokesmen of our government agencies.
I find no reason to ever blindly trust the spokesmen of our enemies.

The pandemic, and how it was handled tends to re-enforce my caution.

CrakHoBarbie

Good god you like to pee on a flat rock.
Brings nothing to the conversation.
Because you got nothing to offer but disinformed opinions
I'm done here.
Oh, so Federal law now requires mandatory covid vaccinations? If you'd pay attention ( which you don't) you'd realize that's all I said wasn't going to happen. And all that is happening is instant covid tests. So, step away from the lectern.

CrakHoBarbie

The founding fathers of our government warned us not to ever trust the government they created.

Sometimes we get comfortable and forget the warnings. So much so we begin to trust the governments of other nations. Even those who are actual enemies.
I sometimes cautiously doubt the validity of spokesmen of our government agencies.
I find no reason to ever blindly trust the spokesmen of our enemies.

The pandemic, and how it was handled tends to re-enforce my caution.
I agree. The government has been shite for decades. The status quo has needed restructuring since Kennedy.....

CrakHoBarbie

Blood on their hands...

Fauci and the Media Have Serious Blood on Their Hands Over COVID

Dr. Anthony Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, on Capitol Hill in Washington on May 11, 2021. (Greg Nash/Pool/Getty Images)

Commentary

Donald Trump did many good things as president, but he didn’t always choose the best people to work with or for him. (Omarosa and “The Mooch”?)
If he wins a second term, he would be well-advised to bear in mind the old saw “Flattery will get you nowhere.”
But I don’t blame Trump for the man who was by far the worst government functionary during his administration and right up there among the worst in American history—Anthony Stephen Fauci.
Treated by the media like some combination of Jesus, Moses, and Hippocrates, this overpaid, lifetime bureaucrat was elevated to the level of soothsayer, every word from his mouth treated as if it were “settled science,” even though that concept could be seen as an oxymoron by anyone with a seventh grade education, and even though he contradicted himself so many times it would take an abacus, appropriately, to keep count.
Meanwhile, the same media excoriated Donald Trump for even suggesting the cheap and readily-available hydroxychloroquine might be useful in curing the disease long ago dubbed here at The Epoch Times, with more corroboration daily, the “CCP virus.” (I can say congratulations to ET—you were one of the few places to come to for real information—because I had nothing to do with this.)
Indeed, what has been called Trump Derangement Syndrome now seems too weak a term, considering the degree it dominated even medical science itself during a pandemic. We need something stronger. “Paranoid Trumpophrenia” perhaps.
Dr. Fauci became the spokesperson for those Trumpophrenics, seemingly adjusting his opinions according to their needs. Anyone who disagreed with His Majesty, no matter his or her bona fides, was ridiculed in the press and social media.
That anti-democratic institution Facebook that pervades our lives to a frightening extent would not even publish routine questioning of the provenance of the disease until just now. It had to have come from a wet market, in the original view of Mark Zuckerberg, not a Chinese government laboratory. Fauci did not contradict him.
The media, also with Fauci’s help, was so successful in their propaganda they cowed the two most important medical journals in the English language—The Journal of the American Academy of Medicine and the British Lancet—into claiming the commonly-used hydroxy was actually dangerous.
These esteemed journals eventually and sheepishly walked this back when actual evidence appeared and they were forced to agree that hydroxy, administered early, could be helpful in the cure. Shame on them.
The upshot of this prevarication that affected a large number of American and foreign medical institutions was that many died who could have been saved with early treatment. How many we will never know, but a substantial number.
The media were, in essence, something they always accused others of being—super spreaders.
So was Dr. Fauci.
Together they have blood on their hands.
Of course, something was being hidden in all this—something that was readily apparent over a year ago to anyone paying the slightest attention—and now is coming to light only after a Wall Street Journal article telling us three employees of the Wuhan virology lab had COVID-like symptoms in November 2019.
That something was the role of Communist China in obfuscating the source of the pandemic that, it is increasingly likely, was so-called “gain of function” research at the Wuhan lab to enable deadly viruses to be more communicable to humans.
Fauci had some role in all this at the lab that should be fully investigated and exposed. Whether it will be is another question.
Despite a superficially unified Senate asking for the intelligence from our agencies, it is not yet clear whether that intelligence on China and the pandemic will ever be revealed to the extent necessary.
Something quite nefarious militates against it that few admit in public. As uncomfortable as it is to say, a powerful and significant percentage of our governmental and business elites already assume, consciously or unconsciously, communist China will win the competition with the West and have already positioned themselves to cash in.
In a sense they want the communist oligarchs to, since it is more lucrative for both groups working together. (Wonder why Zuckerberg was so reluctant to question the source of the pandemic on Facebook? This should tell you.)
Globalism isn’t really globalism, but hidden China-ism.
This is a form of traitorousness unseen in history, certainly our history, and certainly accounts for much of their behavior.
This is what Joe Biden was telling us spontaneously and candidly when he publicly stated China was not our enemy, only months or weeks before the constraints of a political campaign forced him to take it back.
It is what he truly believes. You don’t have to have access to Hunter’s laptop to know that (although the evidence would be stunningly obvious and copious).
Increasingly, we live in a world of the people versus large portions of the political class and the corporate media.
Fauci was just a leading factor.
So I'm seeing paragraph after paragraph of "Fauci bad", "Hunter bad", with no actual substance. Every single issue you bring up is a tired old Debunked alt-right propaganda talking point. There's not one bit of original text in your entire Gish gallop. I need details. Not this wild random generalization gleaned from alt-right media. And your citing Epoch times? That's like me citing CNN to you... It's worthless.

NorthernRedneck

GOLD Site Supporter
We're finally getting our first jab in the morning. I can't say that 100% convinced that it will totally prevent the spread. But up here, everything is still shut down and the provincial government has all but said that lockdowns will not be lifted until at least 60% of the population has been vaccinated for at least 2 weeks. That brings us to around the middle of June. So they aren't forcing us to get it but basically pinning us up against the wall saying "you'll get the vaccine or kiss your freedom goodbye. The choice is yours". While I don't fully support the vaccines, I want to get back to normal where hanging out with friends at camp won't net me a stiffer fine then dealing cocaine.

Originally they announced that restrictions wouldn't be lifted until june 3rd. Now, they're saying June 14. In the next breath, they said it's now safe to go golfing in groups of 5 without a mask yet I can't go to camp and hang out on my friends site outside in a group of 5 or less. Makes perfect sense and it must be true as the scientists told them so.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
And there is more and more...

US Sitting On 'Raft' Of Unexamined Virus Intel; Former Official Says 'Almost No Evidence' Of Natural Origin

Hours after President Biden promised to release the 'full report' from US Intelligence community's 90-day examination of where COVID-19 originated - unless there's something he's unaware of...​
...the New York Times reports, there's things he's unaware of.​
Namely, 'a raft of still-unexamined evidence that required additional computer analysis that might shed light on the mystery," according to anonymous senior administration officials.​
In other words, the US government has been sitting on a large collection of intelligence in perhaps the most important investigation into an economy-wrecking global pandemic, as China destroyed evidence and has refused to cooperate with international probes. According to the report, Biden's call for the new investigation was in response to the 'new' evidence.
While officials declined to describe the new evidence, they are hoping to apply 'an extraordinary amount of computer power' to analyze what the Times speculates may be 'databases of Chinese communications, the movement of lab workers and the pattern of the outbreak of the disease around the city of Wuhan."​
Biden's call was also meant to spur American allies and intelligence agencies to scour their own evidence, such as "intercepts, witnesses or biological evidence — as well as hunt for new intelligence," to assess whether the Chinese government covered up what happened.​
Astute readers will note that the NYT substitutes its own facts, framing any lab release as of course "accidental," and suggesting that Biden only dismissed the lab origin theory "until the Chinese government this week rejected allowing further investigation by the World Health Organization."​
In reality, plenty of evidence existed which the entire leftist establishment and their media surrogates flatly branded a 'debunked conspiracy theory' after then-President Trump promoted it, while the World Health Organization (WHO) and US Centers for Disease Control (CDC) parroted CCP propaganda that the virus could have onlyemerged via 'natural origin' (as opposed to the Chinese lab manipulating bat coronaviruses in the same city that the pandemic started).​
Meanwhile, China isn't playing ball.​
So far, the effort to glean evidence from intercepted communications within China, a notoriously hard target to penetrate, has yielded little. Current and former intelligence officials say they strongly doubt anyone will find an email or a text message or a document that shows evidence of a lab accident.
One allied nation passed on information that three workers in the Wuhan virological laboratory were hospitalized with serious flulike symptoms in the autumn of 2019. The information about the sickened workers is considered important, but officials cautioned that it did not constitute evidence that they caught the virus at the laboratory — they may have brought it there.
The White House is hoping that allies and partners can tap their networks of human sources to find additional information about what happened inside the laboratory. While the United States has been rebuilding its own sources in China, it has still not fully recovered from the elimination of its network inside the country a decade ago. As a result, having allies press their informants about what went on inside the Wuhan Institute of Virology will be a key part of the intelligence push ahead.
The inquiry has not reached a dead end, a senior Biden administration official said. Officials would not describe the kind of computational analysis they want to do.
According to the Times, both scientists and spies will be working to unravel how the pandemic started, as "Senior officials have told the spy agencies that their science-oriented divisions, which have been working on the issue for months, will play a prominent role in the revitalized inquiry."​
Will the Five Eyes rally around the lab leak?
According to the report, US allies have been providing evidence since the beginning of the pandemic. Australia, a member of the so-called Five Eyes partnership which also includes Britain, Canada and New Zealand, has strongly promoted the lab-leak theory. And while US intelligence agencies are reportedly coming together "around the two likely scenarios," a former State Department official says the evidence to support the natural origin theory is virtually non-existent.
"We were finding that despite the claims of our scientific community, including the National Institutes of Health and Dr. Fauci's NIAID organization, there was almost no evidence that supported a natural, zoonotic evolution or source of COVID-19," said former State Department official David Asher in a statement to Fox News. "The data disproportionately stacked up as we investigated that it was coming out of a lab or some supernatural source."​
Asher, the lead contractor on the subject, said the team investigated the two chief hypotheses for the virus' origins, the other being the lab-leak theory that has gained credence after widespread media dismissal over the past year.
Asher has a history of investigative work tracking money for the AQ Khan network, North Korea's nuclear program, and top Al Qaeda leaders, but has fallen under scrutiny from former State Department officials.
Asher was critical Thursday of former Assistant Secretary of State Chris Ford, who expressed reservations about the investigation's findings and cautioned against the lab theory. Ford told Fox News that the AVC probe had been kept secret from him and bypassed department and intelligence community biological experts, although adding the lab origin theory was "very possible." -Fox News
"That was the epicenter of synthetic biology in the People's Republic of China, and they were up to some very hairy stuff with synthetic biology and so-called gain-of-function techniques," said Asher, adding that the odds of natural origin were 'extremely long.'
"To say this came out of a zoonotic situation, it's ridiculous," he concluded.​

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Racist virus reporting?

New York Times COVID Reporter Says It’s “Racist” to Discuss Wuhan Lab Leak Theory

Journalism clown world strikes again.

Paul Joseph Watson
28 May, 2021

280521journalist1.jpg
HECTOR RETAMAL via Getty Images
A New York Times reporter who specializes in COVID-19 coverage tweeted that it was “racist” to even talk about the Wuhan lab leak theory.

The lab leak issue has received a wave of attention following the Biden’s administration’s announcement that a 90 day investigation would be conducted into its veracity.

The NYT itself also reported yesterday that the U.S. intelligence community has been sitting on a “raft” of evidence pertaining to the Wuhan Institute of Virology.

However, Apoorva Mandavilli, who in her bio says she reports for the NYT “mainly” on COVID, asserted in a tweet that even discussing the issue was “racist.”

“Someday we will stop talking about the lab leak theory and maybe even admit its racist roots. But alas, that day is not yet here,” tweeted Mandavilli.

She faced immediate pushback and subsequently deleted the tweet.

“It damages the NYT’s reputation to have a key reporter on the most important story of the year say a valid news angle shouldn’t be discussed because it has “racist roots.” Aren’t they supposed to be in the news business? asked Josh Barro.

“Oh my god: I didn’t realize what her job is,” remarked investigative journalist Glenn Greenwald. “Can someone explain to me why it’s racist to wonder if a virus escaped from a Chinese lab, but it’s not racist to insist that it infected humans because of Chinese wet markets? If anything, isn’t the latter more racist?” he asked.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
COVID CURE found by Israeli scientists?

This could be the thing the world needs, not a vaccine, but an actual cure for the disease.

The full article is at the link, along with photos. Wider scale trials will be starting soon in Europe.

10 serious COVID patients given Israeli drug, leave hospital in one day

The data showed a 40% decrease in lung inflammation from treatment – from 55% to 15%, as seen in chest X-rays * Rambam Health Care Campus doctor: ‘Results extremely impressive’

An Israeli biotechnology company has claimed a 100% success rate in the first 10 patients treated with its drug as part of an early-stage clinical trial at Rambam Health Care Campus in Haifa.

The company, Bonus BioGroup, presented the preliminary findings of its Phase I/II trial to peers at the International Society for Cell & Gene Therapy conference in New Orleans last week and shared the results in a statement released to the Tel Aviv Stock Exchange.
Bonus’s MesenCure, which consists of activated Mesenchymal Stromal Cells (MSCs) that are isolated from the adipose tissue of healthy donors, was found to reduce inflammation and alleviate respiratory and other symptoms in patients suffering from life-threatening respiratory distress brought on by COVID-19.

“So far, the results of the treatment with the drug MesenCure are extremely impressive and an improvement over the results of other treatments,” said Dr. Shadi Hamoud, principal investigator in the clinical trial and deputy director of the Department of Internal Medicine E at Rambam.

He said the results were so promising that the hospital was already examining use of the treatment for other indications.

Bonus reported on 10 COVID patients between the ages of 45 to 75, all with severe symptoms. Ninety percent of them also had comorbidities.

The data showed a 40% decrease in lung inflammation from treatment – from 55% to 15%, as seen in chest X-rays, in the first five days after treatment. One month later, lung inflammation reached 1%.

Additionally, patients showed significantly improved respiratory function, with blood oxygen saturation increasing to 95% and lung functioning returning to almost entirely normal levels after only one month.

Meretzki shared a laboratory image of a healthy lung, a sick lung and lung treated with MesenCure. “The treated lung looks almost identical to the normal, healthy lung – complete healing, complete prevention of damage to the lung,” Meretzki said.

Most strikingly, patients were discharged from the hospital after a median duration of only one day following the treatment.

And there were no adverse effects associated with MesenCure, the company reported.

Meretzki said the trial followed patients for 30 days post administration of the treatment. All but one had survived. The patient who died did not pass away from COVID-19 but a severe preexisting condition.

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
Developments like this is why I have waited get the COVID vaccine.
1- I want to see what happens to others that did
2- Give a little time for something better like this to be developed
Im mot a spring chicken, but in good health. Im going to give it some time before I decide what is best for me.

Melensdad

Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Developments like this is why I have waited get the COVID vaccine.
1- I want to see what happens to others that did
2- Give a little time for something better like this to be developed
Im mot a spring chicken, but in good health. Im going to give it some time before I decide what is best for me.
Seems like a prudent thing for you.

While I happily got my first dose of the Moderna vaccine in January and was fully vaccinated in February, I have long maintained that vaccinations are an INDIVIDUAL CHOICE and should not be mandated. I'm one of those "at risk" people taking immunosuppressive meds and I'm immunocompromised, so for ME, it was an easy choice.

If someone has NO RISK FACTORS then there really is very little compelling health reason for them to get the vaccine. There may be family, travel, work or social reasons, but given that we don't know the long term effects of the vaccine, it is certainly logical that healthy people may choose to wait to get vaccinated, or forego the vaccine completely.

My hope is that:
1 - Ivermectin is proven to work. Either from the Uof Minnesota clinical study, or from experience on the ground in India. That would make for a cheap treatment in early onset Covid.​
2 - The drug from Israel is proven to work. Small initial trials show it very effective in late stage/serious cases of Covid.​

Having multiple drugs available as treatments may prove to be far better than having a vaccine.