• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

CNN staffer caught on tape admitting network tried 'to get Trump out of office'

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter

Sky News Australia

1.43M subscribers
A CNN staffer has been caught on camera admitting the network tried to undermine Trump during the 2020 election, calling his own employer a "propaganda" outlet. Charlie Chester, a technical Director at CNN, was secretly filmed while on a series of fake Tinder dates with a woman who was an undercover journalist for right-wing group Project Veritas. Mr Chester, who was filmed without his knowledge, said the network helped defeat Mr Trump. "Look at what we did, we got Trump out,"Mr Chester said. "I am 100% going to say it. And I 100% believe it that if it wasn't for CNN, I don't know that Trump would have got voted out." Project Veritas released the full secret recordings on the group's YouTube account. Conservatives have slammed CNN and claimed the tapes showed the network's endemic bias against Republicans. CNN has not yet released a statement regarding the story, nor has the network confirmed if Mr Chester is still an employee.

CNN are liars and should be sued into bankruptcy. They influenced and election and tried to lie about it. Games up. We know the truth about CNN.

Lenny

SUPER Site Supporter
Rush Limbaugh pointed out that Campaign Finance Reform was all about limiting the money citizens are allowed to contribute to candidates but news medias can use all the resources they want to "advertise" for candidates or bad-mouth them. We all know Feingold and John McAsshole sponsored that bill.

Reactions: Doc

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
There are several versions of this story going around.

NO MAJOR MEDIA source is covering the story. I would suspect that ALL major media sources are complicit but CNN got caught.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
And another version of why the media is untrustworthy.