• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

christmas wish/ wishes for 2020?

emily91

for myself, I really need a new fridge (my old one broke a few weeks ago) and I'm unable to aford a new one myself, so maybe it would be a good gift from someone.

my main wish though is that people can spend christmas together, and they won't be to affected by this virus. I'll be spending christmas on my own, but that's fine. I'm used to not having family around (we've not spoken for many many years)

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
for myself, I really need a new fridge (my old one broke a few weeks ago) and I'm unable to aford a new one myself, so maybe it would be a good gift from someone.

my main wish though is that people can spend christmas together, and they won't be to affected by this virus. I'll be spending christmas on my own, but that's fine. I'm used to not having family around (we've not spoken for many many years)

Hope you get your fridge!

If you're only 19 years old, on your own and haven't spoken to them in many many years, how long have you been on your own?

emily91

Hope you get your fridge!

If you're only 19 years old, on your own and haven't spoken to them in many many years, how long have you been on your own?

lol

this is the second time my username's been the source of confusion for someone

when I registered, doc thought that I was actually 91 years old. no kidding

but no. I am not 19

91 are 2 numbers you can add together to get my lucky number 10... 9+1. it has nothing to do with my age, year of birth, anything like that

I was born in 1987 so I'm in my mid 30's now.

pirate_girl

legendary ⚓
GOLD Site Supporter
Oops, sorry emily.
I have a bad habit of not reading threads completely.
Anyway, have fun.
It's nice having you here with us.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
A peaceful election with an outcome that is on time, and undisputable.
A vaccine and a working treatment for Covid-19.
A peaceful and prosperous 2021.

All I want.... :thumbup:

Regards, Kirk

Doc

Bottoms Up
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
A peaceful election with an outcome that is on time, and undisputable.
A vaccine and a working treatment for Covid-19.
A peaceful and prosperous 2021.

All I want.... :thumbup:

Regards, Kirk
I'm with ya Kirk. Same wishes all around. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Emily ...I have had very good luck buying used refrigerators at 1/10th of the cost of new. You might consider that if Santa does not come through for you.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
Emily ...I have had very good luck buying used refrigerators at 1/10th of the cost of new. You might consider that if Santa does not come through for you.

I agree with this completely. Earlier this year, I gifted one to a deserving mother who needed one right away. It was just occupying some needed space, and it had not been used in several years. Since I have no idea of your location or circumstances, it would be hard for me to point you in a successful direction for finding a fridge for you. Second hand stores in your area?

Regards, Kirk

jillcrate

I wish for things to get better in this country........ They are very bad now and people are so mean to each other..........