• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Chief Justice Roberts is Unfit to Serve

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter

Rekieta Law

159K subscribers
The Chief Justice of the Supreme Court needs to go. He is, in my humble opinion, no longer fit to lead the Supreme Court or sit as any justice, much less chief justice.

Roberts is hamstringing SCOTUS. He is guilty of visiting Epstein's Island along with many Democratic party members.
This guy needs a rope around his F'ing neck. Or he can step down and go far away.....

XeVfTEUtaAqJHTqq

Master of Distraction
Staff member
SUPER Site Supporter
I agree, Roberts is compromised. He clearly is not able to be a fair and impartial member of that court. Yet another shitty residue from the Bush administration. Both of the Bush administrations would be the worst administrations ever if it wasn't for Carter, Obama, and probably Biden.

Melensdad

Jerk in a Hawaiian Shirt & SNOWCAT Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
Roberts may be a crappy chief justice but there is NO WAY IN HELL that I would want him gone while a Democrat is President. Who do you think will replace him? It won't be a lover of the US Constitution. Roberts may be to "moderate" for me. But I'd rather have a moderate than a LIBERAL sitting in the Chief Justice chair. WTF?

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
"This guy needs a rope around his F'ing neck".

Are you for real??
Honest to God, man.
If you ever wondered why debating with you is cumbersome- well this is a fine example.
I agree. calling for a lynching every time a SCOTUS Justice votes against our wishes is just not our way.
We are not a mob.

Keep in mind that "officially," slightly more than half the nation wants the opposite of conservatism for our country. And, if it were so possible, would likely have Clarence Thomas lynched.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
No debate necessary. Neither are replies. This is news you will not see on TV.
My purpose here is to inform.
When was the last time we officially hung a man as a form of punishment?
At this point, some 60+ years after the fact, it has become a "figure of speech"
Just ask Rachel Maddow about how this works.
I have heard similar remarks for 4 years regarding Trump.
Funny no one ever failed to understand it then.

Regards, Kirk

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
I agree, Roberts is compromised. He clearly is not able to be a fair and impartial member of that court. Yet another shitty residue from the Bush administration. Both of the Bush administrations would be the worst administrations ever if it wasn't for Carter, Obama, and probably Biden.
Roberts is definitely compromised.
To many flights to Epstein Island is my bet.

300 H and H

Bronze Member
GOLD Site Supporter
But Trump is not on any list of those who participated at the Island. :thumbup:
John Roberts is the topic. He is the SCOTUS judge who would not hear any election cases...
Trump kick Epstein out of his club at Mara Largo Fl...
Get over it Trump did nothing wrong. Epstein was primarily involved with Democrats.
Trump is a private citizen. Nothing more.
Biden? Were is he these days? No State of the Union, no press conferences. M.I.A. Joe is.
Kamala is in the bull pen..... What say you? :)

Regards, Kirk

Backyardski

BackyardskiLima
GOLD Site Supporter
I think they are all self serving scumbags, regardless of party. The Epstein thing is f-d up, lots of powerful people ran in that circle. You mentioned him twice. Trump used to party with him, I thought that was relevant to the thread. It really is a sad bunch of losers claiming to represent us, both side stink the same if you ask me. Our state government is obviously corrupt too, D and R both. Terrible people. I don’t support either.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
Apparently you have no idea of whom Chief Justice John Roberts is. Or perhaps I don't.

Let's see. Please point out Justice Roberts in just one of those photos.

I'm betting your Orange Man Bad syndrome is raging so high you can't do it. Because through that hate filled lens, you cannot see.

New flash, President Trump left the White House 54 days ago. He's no longer President. Get over it!

BTW, not only did you miss images of the Chief Justice in your search, somehow all your pictures are missing Bill Clinton as well. How did you manage to miss those?

And yes, OMG there really are pictures of the Clintons with,,, of all people, Donald J Trump.

Oh, the horror!

Last edited:

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
No debate necessary. Neither are replies. This is news you will not see on TV.
My purpose here is to inform.
When was the last time we officially hung a man as a form of punishment?
At this point, some 60+ years after the fact, it has become a "figure of speech"
Just ask Rachel Maddow about how this works.
I have heard similar remarks for 4 years regarding Trump.
Funny no one ever failed to understand it then.

Regards, Kirk
Yeah we did Kirk. And it met with the same response. When Candidate Bien suggested taking President Trump behind the gym ,,,, we objected.

It may be a "figure o' speech" but,,,; Coming from the left or the right, it is simply bad form.

I would suggest, to be considered credible, we try and stay above that

Backyardski

BackyardskiLima
GOLD Site Supporter
Apparently you have no idea of whom Chief Justice John Roberts is. Or perhaps I don't.

Let's see. Please point out Justice Roberts in just one of those photos.

I'm betting your Orange Man Bad syndrome is raging so high you can't do it. Because through that hate filled lens, you cannot see.

New flash, President Trump left the White House 54 days ago. He's no longer President. Get over it!

BTW, not only did you miss images of the Chief Justice in your search, somehow all your pictures are missing Bill Clinton as well. How did you manage to miss those?

And yes, OMG there really are pictures of the Clintons with,,, of all people, Donald J Trump.

Oh, the horror!
You make a lot of assumptions. I was pointing out that if we are judging (no pun intended) guilt by association, well, here’s another associate.

I’m not orange man bad, I’m more of -how can people defend the man no matter what, that puzzles me more than anything. You can love policies but loving a man above all is weird to me
I popped in, the thread caught my eye. The rope thing was a little jarring as there were chants of that towards the VP as cops got beat up not so long ago. I’m in the insurrection is bad group.
I’ll pop out.

FrancSevin

Proudly Deplorable
GOLD Site Supporter
You make a lot of assumptions. I was pointing out that if we are judging (no pun intended) guilt by association, well, here’s another associate.

I’m not orange man bad, I’m more of -how can people defend the man no matter what, that puzzles me more than anything. You can love policies but loving a man above all is weird to me
I popped in, the thread caught my eye. The rope thing was a little jarring as there were chants of that towards the VP as cops got beat up not so long ago. I’m in the insurrection is bad group.
I’ll pop out.
That may well have been your intention. But you didn't make your case in the post which included only pictures of Trump and the pedophile Epstein.. Thereby making your mendacious inference plain. I for one, might doubt your denial as genuine.

I agree that Kirk's reference to a hanging was off. And, despite being a respected old time here, he was roundly scolded for it. By many here. Expect that when you go extreme.

And you did.

We are a pretty civil bunch here. Radicals spewing hate do not find comfort amoung the old timers here. They will seldom let one land for long. Being good sports they will shoot you down on the fly. (Figure of speech)

We are not all conservative but I would hazard to say we are all mostly civil. The forum is better off that way.

Jus' sayin'

m1west

GOLD Site Supporter
I think they are all self serving scumbags, regardless of party. The Epstein thing is f-d up, lots of powerful people ran in that circle. You mentioned him twice. Trump used to party with him, I thought that was relevant to the thread. It really is a sad bunch of losers claiming to represent us, both side stink the same if you ask me. Our state government is obviously corrupt too, D and R both. Terrible people. I don’t support either.
But only one side is rasing your taxes, opening the border, giving illegals free healthcare on the tax payer , fighting the second amendment and a multitude of other things not listed.

Backyardski

BackyardskiLima
GOLD Site Supporter
And you did.

We are a pretty civil bunch here. Radicals spewing hate do not find comfort amoung the old timers here. They will seldom let one land for long. Being good sports they will shoot you down on the fly. (Figure of speech)

We are not all conservative but I would hazard to say we are all mostly civil. The forum is better off that way.

Jus' sayin'
you are correct,I realize there was no real reason for me to post that. I didn’t think it would get peoples Irish up, I apologize. I mean to butt out but fall off the wagon occasionally. I’ll try again Happy St Patrick’s day

Last edited: