• Please be sure to read the rules and adhere to them. Some banned members have complained that they are not spammers. But they spammed us. Some even tried to redirect our members to other forums. Duh. Be smart. Read the rules and adhere to them and we will all get along just fine. Cheers. :beer: Link to the rules: https://www.forumsforums.com/threads/forum-rules-info.2974/

Check out the B1

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
The chunks of pavement falling out of the nose gear wheel well is priceless. :yum:

bczoom

Super Moderator
Staff member
GOLD Site Supporter
"The Air Force Accident Investigation concluded the pilots forgot to lower the landing gear. "
WTF :confused2:

You're driving a B1B and you forget rule #1 and it cost us $8,000,000

Fire their asses!

DaveNay

Klaatu barada nikto
SUPER Site Supporter
bczoom said:
"The Air Force Accident Investigation concluded the pilots forgot to lower the landing gear. "
WTF :confused2:

You're driving a B1B and you forget rule #1 and it cost us $8,000,000

Fire their asses!

What amazes me is that a $285 million aircraft that surely has an instrument landing system, and terrain following computers, and whatever other top secret systems, doesn't have an indicator warning that say "HEY DIPSHIT! IT APPEARS YOU ARE TRYING TO LAND WITHOUT PUTTING THE DAMN LANDING GEAR DOWN!"

Of course...perhaps they are using Windows to run the aircraft system. "You have pressed the Landing Gear Down button. Are you sure you wish to lower the landing gear at this time?"

Or maybe they got confused about the menu system that says "Takeoff->Land->Lower Landing Gear"?

REDDOGTWO

Unemployed Veg. Peddler
SUPER Site Supporter
I wonder if they had to pay for the damages, or just were given a demotion?

waybomb

GOLD Site Supporter
I don't believe much of anything I read, and I bet the highly trained drivers did not forget to deploy gear. Something else went wrong.

Av8r3400

Gone Flyin'
waybomb said:
I don't believe much of anything I read, and I bet the highly trained drivers did not forget to deploy gear. Something else went wrong.

Why say something like that when, as you know, anyone with any intellegence would not join the military and be sent over seas? Only stupid people join the military.

Gees. :rolleyes: